Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B> shio tears // Crimson +8 hp set // SSE+1's // Glacier Erenion +4 rebirth

This is a discussion on B> shio tears // Crimson +8 hp set // SSE+1's // Glacier Erenion +4 rebirth within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; B> shio tears // Crimson +8 hp set // SSE+1's // Glacier Erenion +4 rebirth offering igi // igc // ...
Page: 1

kutulus

B> shio tears // Crimson +8 hp set // SSE+1's // Glacier Erenion +4 rebirth

offering igi // igc // usd

if you're gonna use erenion you need to be using crimsons not complete you have to waste too much in mp on completes.

kutulus

if you're gonna use erenion you need to be using crimsons not complete you have to waste too much in mp on completes.[/b]
    Erenion +8 is 114mp requirement, complete robe +8 is 120 mp requirement...

difference in base AC is Crimson +8 = 390 total, complete +8 = 420 total

so whats better 6 points into HP and crimson +8 and 30 less AC.... or 6 points in mp and complete +8 and 30 more AC?

I am trying to be full support mage so MP and damage doesn't really matter... i just want to slow people and survive longer... is the 30 AC difference and less HP worth it?

you shouldn't waste on the erenion 8 just get a rebirthed +4 save 4 stat points on the requirements on the mp and lose 1 hp and 1 resist on the staff and wear the crimson you'd save overall 9 stat points in hp (10 total from the stating but 1 lost from using staff rebirth +4 over +5). You'd lose only 20 ac instead of 30(10 gained cause you'd be stating 10 more hp giving you 10 ac that way). It would depend on the level of your mage but at 75+ i'd say the crimson 8 would be the better option with a rebirthed staff under +5(+8). Slow rate is gargantuan anyway currently so i'd also suggest using roms +1 over shio's the shio's would give you only a marginal increase in slow rate (when we messed aroudn with a shio on lisa's mage there wasn't much of a slow rate increase at all) I'm pretty sure with the way slow is now the only real benefit the bifrost rings do currently is upgrade the dmg you're gonna do with your skills which if you're using a glacier erenion you're not out to do dmg anyway.

kutulus

you shouldn't waste on the erenion 8 just get a rebirthed +4 save 4 stat points on the requirements on the mp and lose 1 hp and 1 resist on the staff and wear the crimson you'd save overall 9 stat points in hp (10 total from the stating but 1 lost from using staff rebirth +4 over +5). You'd lose only 20 ac instead of 30(10 gained cause you'd be stating 10 more hp giving you 10 ac that way). It would depend on the level of your mage but at 75+ i'd say the crimson 8 would be the better option with a rebirthed staff under +5(+8). Slow rate is gargantuan anyway currently so i'd also suggest using roms +1 over shio's the shio's would give you only a marginal increase in slow rate (when we messed aroudn with a shio on lisa's mage there wasn't much of a slow rate increase at all) I'm pretty sure with the way slow is now the only real benefit the bifrost rings do currently is upgrade the dmg you're gonna do with your skills which if you're using a glacier erenion you're not out to do dmg anyway.[/b]
    awesome, thank you so much for the help

i have glacier erenion +7 now... and crimson +7, and dual rols... and only lvl 60 btw...

kutulus

so should i just get dual sse+1's... and +4 rebirth glacier erenion... and +8 crimson?

and then lvl to 75+

You should lose the Erenion and get a Garp or an Exc Elixer+8. The resists are good on the Erenion but... if your wanting to XP to 75 then your going to want damage. Slow is a given no matter what staff you use. I think this has been tested. So if Erenion was best for slow before but last in damage now its pretty much a useless staff.

CE+1 > SSE+1... Resists > few HP more Especially at lvl 60 where the 75HP from a CE+1 would probably be the same amount of HP you'd get from the stat points on the SSE.

if ur just lvl 60 u should forget buying all that shit buy a lvl 75 or 80 and jus get gbs and buy crims/comp 7 and +7 glacier onion staff

You should lose the Erenion and get a Garp or an Exc Elixer+8. The resists are good on the Erenion but... if your wanting to XP to 75 then your going to want damage. Slow is a given no matter what staff you use. I think this has been tested. So if Erenion was best for slow before but last in damage now its pretty much a useless staff.

CE+1 > SSE+1... Resists > few HP more Especially at lvl 60 where the 75HP from a CE+1 would probably be the same amount of HP you'd get from the stat points on the SSE.[/b]

Its not about dmg or slow rate its about stat distribution and stat bonus and in both of those areas erenion is purely the best by far for a support mage. I agree btw with ce over sse though.

kutulus

if ur just lvl 60 u should forget buying all that shit buy a lvl 75 or 80 and jus get gbs and buy crims/comp 7 and +7 glacier onion staff[/b]

well this mage is not my main character, its a sub-character on my main account... i just want to have it to mess around with and slow people to piss them off... i'll eventually get it up to lvl 70+

hehe

Its not about dmg or slow rate its about stat distribution and stat bonus and in both of those areas erenion is purely the best by far for a support mage. I agree btw with ce over sse though.[/b]
    yeah i see what you're saying... i was under impression ice mage wants to get as much HP as possible, and that sse would be best for that... are CE's cheaper?

well this mage is not my main character, its a sub-character on my main account... i just want to have it to mess around with and slow people to piss them off... i'll eventually get it up to lvl 70+

hehe
    yeah i see what you're saying... i was under impression ice mage wants to get as much HP as possible, and that sse would be best for that... are CE's cheaper?[/b]
    ce's are like 175m at +0 now sse 0 is still about 500-550 so you can get a ce +1 for just slightly more than sse 0

kutulus

ce's are like 175m at +0 now sse 0 is still about 500-550 so you can get a ce +1 for just slightly more than sse 0[/b]
    cool

do you think they will continue to go down in price or is now the perfect time to make a purchase?

i have 24gb right now... my main character is pretty much done (i just would like FP +9 set)... but other than that done... so i am looking to hook up my other characters

You've spent enough USD on this game to not have to worry about it.

And to Cecilia... if hes 6x hes not going to want to PK anyway. If hes serious about playing it hes goign to want to be 70+ as fast as possible... ie better damage in EW parties or Falcon parties. He can still be a Crimson build just have a little less HP but hit a lot harder.

kutulus

You've spent enough USD on this game to not have to worry about it.

And to Cecilia... if hes 6x hes not going to want to PK anyway. If hes serious about playing it hes goign to want to be 70+ as fast as possible... ie better damage in EW parties or Falcon parties. He can still be a Crimson build just have a little less HP but hit a lot harder.[/b]
    how much harder would I hit?

Well Yak was Crystal build... with Garp+7. I am Complete build with Personal +7 and he would Nova EW about 300-400 more than me on average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast