For Vidi

This is a discussion on For Vidi within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; My name is Schism in game ... and you tell that someone posted my koxp ss ok go find it ...
Page: 1

belongtodeath

Default For Vidi

My name is Schism in game ...

and you tell that someone posted my koxp ss ok go find it and send me plz but if you cannot find it plz give me your acc ok ? h43r:

you are just a boy talking .. nothing much lucky strike is glicther i saw him with my own eyes i dont need proff winston has run away from me while we were 1vs1 but i dont ahve to show you and we all know about you we dont ahve to show others but you have to show others my koxp ss

GO GOGO FİND

H4ppyGirL

Default Re: For Vidi

Originally posted by belongtodeath
    My name is Schism in game ...

and you tell that someone posted my koxp ss ok go find it and send me plz but if you cannot find it plz give me your acc ok ? *h43r: *

you are just a boy talking .. nothing much lucky strike is glicther i saw him with my own eyes i dont need proff *winston *has run away from me while we were 1vs1 but i dont ahve to show you *and we all know about you we dont ahve to show others but you have to show others my koxp ss *

GO GOGO FİND
    i think you have big problems ... only writing topic about good player good clans.. i have guardian sc too , it mean i m glitcher ? look your game babas and try to for being good players
    ezik kalmak yaralamasın sizi eminimki belongtokill in kosp partilerinde kasıldın. merchanttan aldıgım erenion stafı bile burda topic yaptınız ama önemli değil 7 side 70 ide oynuyor bu oyunu bırakın sağa sola catmayı adam olun

belongtodeath

happygirl or ilyeda? i do not have to answer you or flame you this ropic is not of your bussines but as my answer to you..

find the pics and you even do not know belongtokill and you lvled with him at cz trolls you know just a little bitdig your brain..if you have one.. and iam lvl 67 yes being a noob makes me feel so bad ^^ thats why when you see me you just run like a girl i have no word for their personalty but i have words for how they play and how they lie in this game..they use bug so they great ok i accpet it they use koxp so they god clan so i caapet this too i even posted pics about the players glicth from their clan all saw may be you not i dunno and they koxped everybody saw the ss and now you came here and told me they are good yes they good at cheating ty for posting my topic but put yourself out of this you do not belong here

(sen belki bu laflarla kendini kandırabılırsın ama belongtokill koxper degıldı eger kendıne cok guvenıyorsna herseyı kanıtlarım ben dıyorsam benım profılımde msnım war ekle benı kanıtla acountumu verjem [email protected] senın beynın orayı bulmana yetmez ben yazayım su yukardakı adres )

SiegeR

happygirl or ilyeda? i do not have to answer you or flame you this ropic is not of your bussines but as my answer to you..

verjem [email protected] senın beynın orayı bulmana yetmez ben yazayım su yukardakı adres )
    like every post related or non related to KO which you post same things about ZT even its not related topic.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

belongtodeath

its not about zero its about vidi call me a koxper and he says forum got my oxp ss i wait for them iam not interested in zero no more cos i already know about you

i want my koxp ss plz

easton

In my opinion you should improve yourself instead of talking much about vidi ; i have seen your nickname only once , I even dont know who you are. Well , I think you are writing these becouse of being killed many times by us at cz. Allright I will tell my clan members not to kill you again , if you are playing this game ; the place to play is not forums ; but dont worry , I understand that lame players like you are allways blaming people like that.

SiegeR

its not about zero its about vidi call me a koxper and he says *forum got my oxp ss i wait for them iam not interested in zero no more cos i already know about you *

i want my koxp ss plz
    how many times do i need to post it?
    go check the gen.tr you will see there

Vidi

just i wanna say this . HOW KID U R ?

cRuX

Originally posted by Vidi
    just i wanna say this . HOW KID U R ?
    lol vidi i love you but that was the most turkish sentence i've ever seen :lol:

H4ppyGirL

Originally posted by easton
    I think you are writing these becouse of being killed many times by us at cz.
    TEK SORUN BU YA ZATEN

belongtodeath

lol you even cannot kill me with debuffer may be its your imagination and i want my koxp ss go find Schism's koxp ss and talk after that

İ WANT MY KOXP SS GOGOGGO

ask winston who iam when he run like a girl from me with his ctrl minor bug he knows me ask veni or vidi we maed 1vs1 and i killed him he knows.. you just dont wanna know i dont wanna flame i want my koxp ss

Hostage

I've warned you all plenty of times. You still refuse to listen.

happygirl and belongtodeath: Banned