Ban poli

This is a discussion on Ban poli within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he voted for himself with 1k++ lvl 20 accounts characters with names like vote1, vote2, vote 3 etc...... kept coming ...
Page: 1

DM:X

he voted for himself with 1k++ lvl 20 accounts

characters with names like vote1, vote2, vote 3 etc...... kept coming to vote

this sux, 3 times being king is impossible -_____-"

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

show ss

DM:X

ghostoflasthope has screenshots, he 'll post soon =)

also poli admited he didnt wanted to be king and didnt cared about the elections .... yea right..... there is 4gbs atm in the nationbank and we will see if it gonna raise or it will be gone or if there gonna be any exp events, but iam 100% sure he gonna take all coins.

33c4l

yeh we saw easily 1000+ chars ( sum were even saying VOTE POLI !! ) Ghotoflasthope has all the ss's

anyways he told alot of ppl he dont want to be king b4 the election .. but why he nominate him self lol S:

PS: any1 know about impeachments ( i think its half of the nominees vote against the king ) if poli doesnt want to be king he shuld give each nominee 30m to impeach and there will be a new king.. if not he is a lier and a cheat

Banned Senior Member

Whahhahahahaha GG Poli xD Gratz:P

Next time do it like him ?

33c4l

thats just stupid mate...

i told you guys that already in ghost's thread. if someone wants to win he should do as poli does, or get poli to vote for him.

Even myself voted for am0n as i told him on msn cuz i wanted to play game w/o pms' and exp to 70 . For the faggots that wanna keep talk shit about me , gonna answer few simple questions and will be my last post on this topic.

I was generally offline at last 2 month cuz of my final exams in university ,(studying American language and culture) and u think that i got a time for register 100000 e-mail address , register from ko website also activate all of them 1by1 for this shittie game ? If u think like that ,nothing to say .

@ 33c4l

Think about that u got level 20 characters for vote , u gonna say "vote 33c4l vote 33c4l " with them ? Simple shit; that accounts belongs Aydinli cuz same nicks voted for him at previous elections .

-

I was not there yesterday all day long(close election npc) was exping at evil wizards and got around 100+ pms' with saying " we gonna vote you again as u answering our pms' , helping us "

I've helped like 95% ppl that pmed' me and asked for repot-rpr money , just dont need to send money with /prize , letter is best way so ppl wont gonna be angry to me when i not answer the pms' all over on my screen .

This gonna be my last post on this topic , so keep talk shit or not gonna / ignore.

Thanks .

IllusionS

Human side had apparantly 6000 accounts to vote for Rocco.

Ghostoflasthope

i will dont flame nobady here.. We are wrote with Aarion to gm tooday .. We will see what he do and who is the cheater...

Boyce

i dont know how poli would of won 3 times in a row without making accs. Who won on human side?