Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

BEAWARE OF KURTULUS

This is a discussion on BEAWARE OF KURTULUS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Chemical Rating: 3 View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Add to PM block list Forward PM Find Member's ...
Page: 3

Chemical
    Rating: 3
    View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts

Re:Possible Scammer, Dec 19 2007, 01:46 PM

Binky t3h n00p spammer!
    Group Icon

Group: Market Moderator
    Member No.: 118

Hey Dude,

This new guy kurtulus has been buying tons of shit off people on forums. He bought Athens account plus another 2k in items from other sellers. Now he wants to buy all my items. He says he's from Turkey but I know for a fact Turks can't open paypal accounts. Athens says he has the money in his bank account and he's "friends of RL friends of his."

Can you check his IP to see if it matches any others? This guy is just scary. He pms me 50 times a day asking me to buy all my items. It's just too weird:

His name is kurtulus? And you are sure he bought Athen's account?

What I don't get is why AthenSlayer said this in his post...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1741645

kuRtulus is a guy that joined these forums on 1st of december and made some trades with boshke via paypal....
    Boshke is his voucher but boshke prolly dont know that kurtulus can rollback the payement even after 90 days.
    Really i am not willing to do any trades with unknown people via paypal..
    The people i trust for paypal trades are quite few,for example rad archer.
    I already proposed kurtulus to do it via moneygramm that gives lower fees and its a lot better than WU, but seeing he didnt answered yet i think he didnt liked the idea.

BUMP[/b]

Then all of a sudden he says Kurtulus is a GG? Ok... So "if" he bought AthenSlayer, he could've technically logged onto ko4life assuming athenslayer's password is the same as his KO password and called himself a gg...

Matador

i also wrote paypal a nice little note

TehFonz

What I don't get is why AthenSlayer said this in his post...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1741645
    Then all of a sudden he says Kurtulus is a GG? Ok... So "if" he bought AthenSlayer, he could've technically logged onto ko4life assuming athenslayer's password is the same as his KO password and called himself a gg...[/b]
    No need for anyone to start pointing fingers at all. Its not anyones fault but they&#39;re own >< thats one of the many con&#39;s of buying/selling for USD. In this case more than 1 person&#39;s been affected, im positive that this "problem" will be fixed with paypal. Like i said before paypal isn&#39;t like K2, they actually do work and help you, be honest ^^. The thing is, all of you that he charged back need to kinda work together in order to get shit restored. If I myself was in paypal&#39;s position I would find it very odd that one person charged back well over 5 people On the same day h34r: . Just my opinion o.O

That&#39;s pretty much what I figured that paypal would find it suspicious. I know I read that paypal protects sellers from chargebacks. But what if they ask for proof?

I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s AthenSlayers fault, but merely questioning if it was really AthenSlayer posting that he&#39;s a GG or if kurtulus used his ko4life account.

But ya. You guys should get together in a room on msn or vent.

TehFonz

That&#39;s pretty much what I figured that paypal would find it suspicious. I know I read that paypal protects sellers from chargebacks. But what if they ask for proof?
    I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s AthenSlayers fault, but merely questioning if it was really AthenSlayer posting that he&#39;s a GG or if kurtulus used his ko4life account.
    But ya. You guys should get together in a room on msn or vent.[/b]
    1st thing, Athenslayer said he was a GG because of a GG transaction. I highly doubt kuRtulus logged on his ko4life account. Im sure Chemical would have noticed lol or athen himself which uses same vent as him. So far RockStorm, Super, razor, LBD, and more im sure of got pounded in the ass by this twat. Everyone needs to talk about this for sure and get it settled.

lime

I know I read that paypal protects sellers from chargebacks.[/b]
    paypal dont give a flying fcuk about sellers. over the years on ebay they have cost me a fortune.

runordie

Everyone just needs to simply contact Paypal saying the truth.

The truth is that this guy went around buying over like 3k+ usd in about a week, and now he has charged everyone back at once. It cant possibly the ones that hes sending the money to that are scamming him. He sent to about 5+ people, all high amounts of money, and then all of a sudden he charges back all of us? Paypal is not K2, they have brains and will figure out that this guy is really the scammer.

Also to what Rad_Archer had to say, if it is a stolen CC then we are all kinds screwed :S

Banned

Hi,
    I&#39;ve been charged back too.Trying to contact him but no success.
    For sure i wasn&#39;t helping him scam as some of you said.
    We had a smooth trade and some common friends which made me call him a gg trader.My fault.

Matador

up

I&#39;m suprised that many people sold their items to him. I mean, come on.. Someone buying over 5k$ worth of items?
    Anyways, I have IP checked him when you asked me Rad and I told you that his ip doesnt match anyone else on the forums.

Just let Athen contact him to see what went wrong or what not.

Matador

^

AmericanWarrior

wew, he wanted to buy all my items with paypal. (Dodges Bullet)

mahmoodxD

kurtulus

it looked so obvious he was trying to rip off the other guys name

looked suspicous from the beginning

hope it turns out well for you guys, i have no idea why paypal is like that over the years the company has repeatedly demonstrated poor standards

they had a case where if you typed in a different address you could break into peoples paypal accounts, a guy reported it to them to help them out, and they sued him and had him charged with mischief, dont know the outcome of the case

Matador

I thought he was gg cuz he was paypal verified and had many GG remarks like from athens..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast