Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

best assasin in server

This is a discussion on best assasin in server within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'll never know if you really scammed, but with your attitude I wouldn't be surprised..[/b] ill tell you strait up. ...
Page: 3

Banned

I'll never know if you really scammed, but with your attitude I wouldn't be surprised..[/b]
    ill tell you strait up. no i didnt scam baf. if i had the chance then yes i would scam NAS/VJE.(im sure MANY others would aswell)

the reason i have an attitude is because 1. u accuse me of shit that i didnt do. 2. u call me a retarded kid who "thinks" he's good? i KNOW im good.

Rampage

ill tell you strait up. no i didnt scam baf. if i had the chance then yes i would scam NAS/VJE.(im sure MANY others would aswell)

the reason i have an attitude is because 1. u accuse me of shit that i didnt do. 2. u call me a retarded kid who "thinks" he's good? i KNOW im good.[/b]
    don't care if you say you're good, the problem is that you said u were the best on the server, that's different since you're around lvl 55 at the start of a server.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    i can talk shit all i want[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    keep talking shit pls[/b]
    hmm ok sir, you love shit don&#39;t you.

PwnerFeatFisshy owns...[/b]
    We kick ass man

Rampage

We kick ass man[/b]
    when are we doing this 2v2 at dota

ST

Me Best oky Baba

Me Best oky Baba[/b]
    YES SIR

h0ly

im by far the best assassin in this server, lvl 61 ftw!.

Whats his ingame name and orc / human?[/b]
    Hes orc in Saints

DeineMama is his ingame name.

Watch my words, his minor heal and combo are amazing. He&#39;s currently farming for better gear, but he I told him to lvl first to 60.

ST

im by far the best assassin in this server, lvl 61 ftw!.[/b]
    Nick?

sh1vas

this game lost the need for skill many years ago, you only need a fast computer so both KO and KOXP runs as fast as possible.

T0wn3R

Me Best oky Baba[/b]
    yes, you are the best assasin of server.

Banned

don&#39;t care if you say you&#39;re good, the problem is that you said u were the best on the server, that&#39;s different since you&#39;re around lvl 55 at the start of a server.[/b]
    he asked who was the best on the server. since the server just came out don&#39;t u think he meant whos&#39; the best ATM?

i usually run on 1200 buff (cuz douma sucks at lvling) and 200 AC and no one has beaten me.u can think i suck all u want. u dont even know me. and about me liking shit, sure cuz i have to listen to skillz talk about him taking shits all day long h34r:

tw33k

im the best warder slayer!!!!!!!!!!

thedevilsmanner

I seriously think the best sin is MKL.
    Shard +7 , MD +6 or 7 lvl 60 and with ROL and ROC The best stuffed sin with chitin +7 I don&#39;t know on 1 v 1 if he&#39;s good but he&#39;s the first sin lvl 55 in the server.. He&#39;s in Vampire clan with me He got now 50 k nps and he trying to get dragon :P but hard with those fucking KOXP

piNky

I seriously think the best sin is MKL.
    Shard +7 , MD +6 or 7 lvl 60 and with ROL and ROC The best stuffed sin with chitin +7 I don&#39;t know on 1 v 1 if he&#39;s good but he&#39;s the first sin lvl 55 in the server.. He&#39;s in Vampire clan with me He got now 50 k nps and he trying to get dragon :P but hard with those fucking KOXP[/b]
    yeah like most of the people in this server, fully geared up but noob skills, noob combo and shit like that..

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast