Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best of each class?

This is a discussion on best of each class? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Everytime someone makes this post its a flame fest, but I say a good general rule of thumb is that ...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

Everytime someone makes this post its a flame fest, but I say a good general rule of thumb is that any arph is pure items and no skill from what I've seen [/b]
    +1 to that

Banned

shox ???? ROFL XDXDXDXD HE RUNS FROM 1V1 THEN PM ME WHEN HIS WHOLE PARTY CHASING ME FUK~DAT~PUTA DRINK SOME MORE TEA M8 AND MAN UP TRY AGAIN .......

BEST ROGUES ORC SIDE , CZM , THELASTOTTOMAN ,UNDY(BEST) , YOURBLOOD (2ND BEST) both those guys hit like a ton and pwn you with there minor

HUMAN SIDE ROGUES - ELEKTRIK (HATE HIM BUT IS VERY GOOD ) JASHUA (NT BUT GOOD) JROSS ( NEEDS BETTER ITEMS BUT PRO SKILLZ)

Papps

i killed jaschua with 2k hp left :P

Focusss

whahah quelarph lol,
    quelarph has no skill only items.

Banned

the BEST

ill try to list 3 in each so people dont bitch.

rogues: 1. undy(for sure). (i have yet to 1v1 CZM but i will at 65) but in any case me and czm right behind undy.

warriors : heartless and bigmac for sure and maybe ghostoflasthope

priests : 1. douma 100% knightinwhitesatin is...."ok"....and hm.... beatrix and sheerperfection ( i know i know 4)

mages : even tho he left the server gotbluntz is here. after him id go by the ices and say kreeden/corpse/o0rgami or w/e

IllusionS

Best DD'd warrior = michael, best combination of skill and items ive seen is bigmac.

Only good Mage that rings a bell is Kreeden

Too many rogues but Undefeated's got a great balance of skill and items, (not levels though!) I can't think of any other rogue that I can't kill at the moment

Priest - Douma's great for his level, Beatrix is my huggy wuggy but he has no items

BrightEyes

you bitches know im the best mage :P next is my man kreeden
    warrior: micheal and bigmac
    priest: knightinwhitesatin, douma, beatrix
    rogues: undy, elektrik, czm (grudgingly ), xaera is good too good minor

IllusionS

xaera uses cheats to play so gg 2 him.

BrightEyes

does he? i was wondering if that was a minor program b/c if not he definately has the fastest minor i&#39;ve ever heard of even better than undy. But i did think i saw him cast def and wolf while minoring <_< so scratch him the rest stands

W4rWIthin

Rogue : Undy ( best ) Czm, RavaArph....Jk

Mage......Who cares

warrior.. Bigmac,Micheal, ......Rest Slide or cant pot for shit

Priest. .....All duff and slide I dont see Any good priest tactics from anyone.

Int Priest: Knightinwhitesatan He is GG Still love the balrog party ^^

The server is still a baby. You can make Dumb topics Like this Now And flame all you want. But There is People still lvling and getting items.

Keep it clean And have some fun You guys.

^^ -Mw4r

IllusionS

I don&#39;t see why people say &#39;fastest minor&#39;, you can only minor as fast as a soul pot can be used, thats about 17-18 minors per pot (costs 100 mp per minor, 1900 mp pot), bout 100+ mp for skills. What hacks allow you to do is, they can automatically inject the HP 720 but at the same time it allows you to manually use soul pots like normal, this allows you full 18 minors per soul pot, as well as a 720 hp pot (hack).

BrightEyes

i like how ppl blow the mages off lolol anyone who has any sense knows a good mage is worth just as much as any class in the game..."who cares" pfff Good mages make a party 100% better.

Banned

there is some good priest but this mainly about rogues

BEST MAGE = KREEDEN PRO TP PRO ICE SNARES PRO KSER
    VAL = PRO KSER LOL LOVE YOU VAL

INT PRIEST = KNIGHT FOR SURE , JONNYFIVE WAS GOOD TILL HACKED

WARRIORS , MICHEAL , XLOVEX , lDeathadDERl where good

let me get lvl 65 and its on im going full duffer and u know what that means i duff em they snuff em ~~~Night

Banned

let me get lvl 65 and its on im going full duffer and u know what that means i duff em they snuff em ~~~Night[/b]

undy : ok its this party bloods lets stealth up......who?who?who? get night over there . douma parasight him.
    douma : ok.....HES DUFFED.

#### UnD3FeaTeD/YourBloodsOnMyDagger has defeated you ####

and thats a rap....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12