Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

THE BEST LIGHTNING MAGE ITEMS HERE

This is a discussion on THE BEST LIGHTNING MAGE ITEMS HERE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; since i got scammed i find no more interest in this game anymore thx for those who helpped me in ...
Page: 1

GetRichOrDieTrying

Red face

since i got scammed i find no more interest in this game anymore
    thx for those who helpped me in the past

Items:

elysium+5rb b/o 170
    imir+3 sold
    imir+3 sold
    Glassbelt+2 b/o 280 c/o 250usd
    EP+3 sold
    WE+2 b/o 170
    WE+2 b/o 170
    Exc Shard+8/80 b/o 100 c/o 10gb
    WP+3 b/o 280

crystal set+9/19hp b/o 250
    crystal helm+6/25dd b/o 50

more items later

Package deal: b/o 1200usd

USD via PP

You Fuckers pay the fee

this is some bullshit...

Banned

THANKS ALOT __UNTOCHABLE__ YOU FUHKIN FAGGOT!

Beast&Harlot

gl, sorry it ended the way it did, sorry to see you go this way.Wait I'm not sorry, you are the one who lent out your items deal with the consiquences.

THANKS ALOT __UNTOCHABLE__ YOU FUHKIN FAGGOT![/b]
    I knwo there is some things that point his way but with out legit proof you can't really say it's his fault.

Banned

THANKS ALOT __UNTOCHABLE__ YOU FUHKIN FAGGOT![/b]

yes, that's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

GetRichOrDieTrying

gl, sorry it ended the way it did, sorry to see you go this way.Wait I'm not sorry, you are the one who lent out your items deal with the consiquences.[/b]
    ur just a hypocrite
    u know how it feels to get scammed

thought u would give me some help...but all u did was defending for that mother fuker

Banned

gl, sorry it ended the way it did, sorry to see you go this way.Wait I'm not sorry, you are the one who lent out your items deal with the consiquences.
    I knwo there is some things that point his way but with out legit proof you can't really say it's his fault.[/b]

Blah blah blah blah....know what's going on before you speak.......

Beast&Harlot

ur just a hypocrite
    u know how it feels to get scammed

thought u would give me some help...but all u did was defending for that mother fuker[/b]
    Yea I do know what it was like to be scammed, and you know what I GOT NO FUCKING HELP FROM ANYONE I GOT NO FUCKING SYMPATHY FROM ANYONE ALL I GOT WAS GO FUCK YOUR SELF!OH AND YOU HAD EVEN CALLED ME A SCAMMER AND YOU HAD ALSO TOLD ME TO FUCK MY SELF SO WHAT YOU GONIG TO BE MAD AT ME FOR??IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN DONT TREAT OTHERS AS HUMANS

_untauchable_

there we go people talking out of their fking arse again.

sanctis talk to me on msn u faggot b4 spreading shit around. know the full story b4 u start talking shit and taking side. i really though u were better than that. i guess i was wrong.

anyway sry ur quiting rice but u just dont want to listen. ur convinced that ur right when ur not.

Beast&Harlot

Blah blah blah blah....know what's going on before you speak.......[/b]
    say that when you sat threw the entier convo with both of them ok?since hmm who wasnt there oh shit you justin. so dont try to act like a hard ass tought guy smart ass you aren't and never will be sorry to say.

GetRichOrDieTrying

there we go people talking out of their fking arse again.

sanctis talk to me on msn u faggot b4 spreading shit around. know the full story b4 u start talking shit and taking side. i really though u were better than that. i guess i was wrong.

anyway sry ur quiting rice but u just dont want to listen. ur convinced that ur right when ur not.[/b]
    u got what u want....so get the fuk out of my topic

_untauchable_

for the last time rice

blow me

u know the facts. stop trying to make shit up.

Banned

say that when you sat threw the entier convo with both of them ok?since hmm who wasnt there oh shit you justin. so dont try to act like a hard ass tought guy smart ass you aren't and never will be sorry to say.[/b]
    zzzzzz....Flame me, when UT is the one who scammed him...it's his fault to loan items to a GG trustable guy that 80% of this entire forum would vouche for in a minute???? Thats the most ignorant thing you could have said...JUST FUHKIN PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE I LOVE MY RICE, I TRUSTED UT, AND I HATE LOSING GG FRIENDS TO FAGGOT ASS SCAMMERS.....just understand my frustration.

Beast&Harlot

zzzzzz....Flame me, when UT is the one who scammed him...it's his fault to loan items to a GG trustable guy that 80% of this entire forum would vouche for in a minute???? Thats the most ignorant thing you could have said...JUST FUHKIN PISSES ME OFF BECAUSE I LOVE MY RICE, I TRUSTED UT, AND I HATE LOSING GG FRIENDS TO FAGGOT ASS SCAMMERS.....just understand my frustration.[/b]
    Justin how do you think i felt after i got fucked outta tripple what rice lost.I love rice too, i trust ut, losing gg's to any reason is fucking gay.but im sorry rice wants sympathy from me when he told me to fuck my self when i got fucked over...I didn't take either side, but really how am i supposed to feel bad for someone who didnt even bother to do anything for me when i got fucked.really think about it.

GetRichOrDieTrying

Justin how do you think i felt after i got fucked outta tripple what rice lost.I love rice too, i trust ut, losing gg's to any reason is fucking gay.but im sorry rice wants sympathy from me when he told me to fuck my self when i got fucked over...I didn't take either side, but really how am i supposed to feel bad for someone who didnt even bother to do anything for me when i got fucked.really think about it.[/b]
    this is different chris

i lost USD

and if u wana talk can we do this on msn
    not here

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast