Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BIFROST ITEMS WIPED

This is a discussion on BIFROST ITEMS WIPED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i also have ksc's to confirm this...
Page: 2

i also have ksc's to confirm this

runordie

i also have ksc's to confirm this[/b]
    OH SHIT

o rly? I'd rather use Giga 6 over shitty raptor 8 thx ^^

runordie

o rly? I'd rather use Giga 6 over shitty raptor 8 thx ^^[/b]

Why don't you try and get back in the game? Your still high level, powerful, and geared. It can't be that hard.

Its not that getting back and playing and doing well is a problem. Its that theres no one on olympia anymore that I'd care to play with. All the people I played with have quit the server. Perhaps if the people I played with ever went back then I would play but the chances of that happening are near 0%

runordie

Its not that getting back and playing and doing well is a problem. Its that theres no one on olympia anymore that I'd care to play with. All the people I played with have quit the server.[/b]
    +1 For me too. Same reason why I keep going back and forth between servers

PinoyBoi

im glad i quit this crap game lol,i visit once a while to laugh at people who got owned. Ever since bifrost came, i knew they where gonna be wiped.

ReZzDrAg0nz

+1 For me too. Same reason why I keep going back and forth between servers[/b]

K2 sort of made me believe they would let the bifrost items stays after 2 months of no action other than made bifrost gems unstackable then stackable then unstackable and finally wiped!!! all this wiping could have been done a day after the dupe broke out...Now all i can say is shit happens and ko life goes on... :lol:

runordie

K2 sort of made me believe they would let the bifrost items stays after 2 months of no action other than made bifrost gems unstackable then stackable then unstackable and finally wiped!!! all this wiping could have been done a day after the dupe broke out...Now all i can say is shit happens and ko life goes on... :lol:[/b]
    I hope your ko life goes on, otherwise theres no one here to play with.

about ppl who let this itens and fragments at letter.. i hear they didn get wiped
    true?

ReZzDrAg0nz

YES!!! It's true...The bifrosts items stored in letter did NOT get wipe, but im sure it's only a small % of bifrost items left right now...after all, who saw this wipe coming? and who would of thought letter is the storage with 100% wipe protection.

B> roc/rol/rom

EpsaNomaly

I've talked to a lot of turk's in-game, and a few said that they were told by a "friend" to sell all thier bifrost items. Maybe a leak in the K2 staff? There's a new Turkish mod. for K2...hmmm.

Also, all items that were in mail and I even heard in the inn were saved, but not sure exactly.

runordie

I've talked to a lot of turk's in-game, and a few said that they were told by a "friend" to sell all thier bifrost items. Maybe a leak in the K2 staff? There's a new Turkish mod. for K2...hmmm.

Also, all items that were in mail and I even heard in the inn were saved, but not sure exactly.[/b]
    Nope i had shio +2 and flame ring +1...they are gone

i wish the old olympia was back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12