Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

***************big selling list ****B/O$2500.00************

This is a discussion on ***************big selling list ****B/O$2500.00************ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm... let me think i think those are just worth the money i have one my paypal account that would ...
Page: 2

b0mb

hmm... let me think
    i think those are just worth the money i have one my paypal account
    that would be 197 usd

good enough Viqilante ?

Chup/RaitOne

Nah it&#39;s not my first time on this forum but funny question. LOL What happened was I pissed someone off by telling them what I thought of them very clearly and as I recall I never got a reply from anyone just a banned account so I asked Tez to make sure my IP wasnt banned at the time so I can make a new account but instead I was unbanned but lost post counts but I didnt give a crap. Look at my join date and member number, all I&#39;m saying. Their were and probably still are a lot of FAGS in this community that couldn&#39;t stand up to some thruths. Anyway! <3

BUMP

Banned

Nah it&#39;s not my first time on this forum but funny question. LOL What happened was I pissed someone off by telling them what I thought of them very clearly and as I recall I never got a reply from anyone just a banned account so I asked Tez to make sure my IP wasnt banned at the time so I can make a new account but instead I was unbanned but lost post counts but I didnt give a crap. Look at my join date and member number, all I&#39;m saying. Their were and probably still are a lot of FAGS in this community that couldn&#39;t stand up to some thruths. Anyway! <3

BUMP[/b]
    will still good to see you back at full swing

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

thats a name i have seen in some time wb. chup
    and for donovan he cant quit if he trys ill give him some foot to ass
    and we all know him. he never knows what he wants to do
    good kid tho!!

Banned

NEW B/O

$2300.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12