Big Warior Sale List

This is a discussion on Big Warior Sale List within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling USD pls and like lots of vouches and i am willing to use a trade mod. that way its ...
Page: 1

karn

Selling USD pls and like lots of vouches and i am willing to use a trade mod. that way its 100% on my end and i can get vouches

Selling list:
    Warrior Shell set +7
    Hellbreaker +1rb
    Wp+2
    Dual rocs+0
    skeleton belt+0
    +16/3str/hp earrings

Also selling a lvl 70 warrior with lvl 70skill but no quest item picked yet!! SOO you can choose ur OWN QUEST ITEM!!
    also a lvl 63rogue on same account.

luasita

Up

saltman_147

boooooo!

bump for this trustworthyless noob

=P

karn

boooooo!

=P[/b]

someone buy my items... i need to buy me some more protein shake and other supplements!!! hrrry

karn

boooooo!

=P[/b]
    shit cmon someone buy my shizniitssss

shit cmon someone buy my shizniitssss[/b]

warrior about to sell and i am lookin for $700 for all items i got lot more..i can throw in some as gift also some cash too

Lille

Awww... are you quitting KO?

mzmz280

bump for trustable friend <3

i hope u sell it all and make a load of money

karn

bump for trustable friend <3

i hope u sell it all and make a load of money [/b]

ty u guys... lol lille havnt u seen that i hvnt logged in the past 2months basically... :S i dont want to but i barely have any time cuzzzz i have like 24/5 college and then 24/2 weekend job!!!!
    omgggg need money desperately buy my shiznitz!

Lille

ty u guys... lol lille havnt u seen that i hvnt logged in the past 2months basically... :S i dont want to but i barely have any time cuzzzz i have like 24/5 college and then 24/2 weekend job!!!!
    omgggg need money desperately buy my shiznitz![/b]
    I think you are making the right desition to stop playing this game... College is far more important than KO no matter what... its not like you can rock up to a jobinterview and say that you got 83 level warrior with leet shit and land a job.

Anyway, good luck with everything and hope to see you around some time.
    <subliminal message> BUY HIS SHIT </subliminal message>

karn

I think you are making the right desition to stop playing this game... College is far more important than KO no matter what... its not like you can rock up to a jobinterview and say that you got 83 level warrior with leet shit and land a job.

Anyway, good luck with everything and hope to see you around some time.
    <subliminal message> BUY HIS SHIT </subliminal message>[/b]

lille mann... ur advice was great.. and i was having fun... but i guess i had too much funn lol.. now i party and work soo much i barely have time for studies!!!!.. its not like i can rock up an interview with my party moves haha lol...

i shuld really start studyin before i am like 50

oh yeah guys.. that lvl 70 warrior you can drop him to lvl 69 and go to the 69 zone w.e. that is that came out while i was gone.. since the personal weapon hasnt been chosen ....sooo yeahh he is still on sale

karn

okayyyy wasting too much time havin fun with college and work. lol i still have the items didnt get any time to sell them.. if sumeone makes a reasonable offer for all of them ill sell cheap... nd i mean cheap

also lvl 70 warrior account the lvl 70 item hasnt been picked yet. i can sell that cheap too.. hrry pm me need sum money to buy me xbox 360 games.