Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

binkz, is a scammer!

This is a discussion on binkz, is a scammer! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; MrrBigg let me know when you want to report him as scammer and I will do my thing....
Page: 3

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

MrrBigg let me know when you want to report him as scammer and I will do my thing.

rokertje

its been long enough report him already

gotbluntzz

talked to him on msn he didnt reply :P

Flash911

visit him and u will never hear from him again :P
    cut of his hands off and smash all his teeth out.
    oh man that would be so fcking awsome :lol: [/b]
    I think burn his house down would be better..
    make him homeless 4 life..

desired

I think burn his house down would be better..
    make him homeless 4 life..[/b]
    thats to crude, first cut his ballz off while hes sleeping, rape his sister, then burn down the house thats is not crude at all :lol:

xlyristx

LOL duh he would scam you. He quit >.< If he wasn&#39;t i guarantee that he wouldn&#39;t have scammed you. Geeg man.

rokertje

LOL duh he would scam you. He quit >.< If he wasn&#39;t i guarantee that he wouldn&#39;t have scammed you. Geeg man.[/b]

so couse he quit he has to mess with people sow his character doesnt it looser

dzzie

if you think about it... it&#39;s a game therefore its like free money. most reason why people dont scam is because they want liability and they want good rep so they can baba some more. but since he doesn&#39;t need either of those anymore, its like taking candy from a baby. now im not saying its right, im just saying you can&#39;t hate him TOO much for it. Brad woulda probably done it a long time ago if he wasn&#39;t going to baba shop some more lol.

Flash911

if you think about it... it&#39;s a game therefore its like free money. most reason why people dont scam is because they want liability and they want good rep so they can baba some more. but since he doesn&#39;t need either of those anymore, its like taking candy from a baby. now im not saying its right, im just saying you can&#39;t hate him TOO much for it. Brad woulda probably done it a long time ago if he wasn&#39;t going to baba shop some more lol.[/b]

I think he hates himself more than we hate him at this time ^^

May his soul rest in peace..

Priest911

I think he hates himself more than we hate him at this time ^^

May his soul burn calm in hell...[/b]
    had to fix it

edit:

I have heard of him ( dont know him to well ) but I hate ppl when they do stuff like this.

Richie

Feel free to label as a "scammer" cos thats a nice word. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, hes a thief. Simple truth.
    Some countries they cut ur hands off for thieving, other countries u get a smack on the hand. My country, the law would not apply, we hate thieves and will hurt them physically.
    Besides a "kiddy fucker" theres nothing lower than a thief!

lolo

oh no !!! binkz is a scammer he was my best friend i have his adress and phone number i will kick his ass like an ant ty for evedince :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123