Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BlazingInferno Trading Dupes

This is a discussion on BlazingInferno Trading Dupes within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i waste abut 25-30gb on my items mostly all of the,m wipe out and k2 wont do any shit...and its ...
Page: 2

paperownz

i waste abut 25-30gb on my items mostly all of the,m wipe out and k2 wont do any shit...and its part of k2 fault too cuz they dont take those seriously only think they care is money lol..

At least an effort or some sort compensation for traded a duped item instead of "tuff luck pal"

Im sure if the earring got sold again kutulus would have attempted to reimburse as much as possible.

Blazing was at least a lil skeptical of the ce+1 since he asked if the guy was trustable in a previous post. Maybe he tried to get rid of it quick?

sry u got screwed

kutulus

At least an effort or some sort compensation for traded a duped item instead of "tuff luck pal"

Im sure if the earring got sold again kutulus would have attempted to reimburse as much as possible.

Blazing was at least a lil skeptical of the ce+1 since he asked if the guy was trustable in a previous post. Maybe he tried to get rid of it quick?

sry u got screwed [/b]
    finally someone with a head on their shoulders

i'm not asking for a replacement

just compensation in some way.... if i never would have made the trade... Blazing would have lost the item anyways

so throw somethin my way so i know your not tryin to screw me over which is how i feel

allistar

just compensation in some way.... if i never would have made the trade... Blazing would have lost the item anyways

so throw somethin my way so i know your not tryin to screw me over which is how i feel[/b]
    i understand how you feel kutulus and you have every right to be mad, but the fact of it is he did make the trade, and the one before it to get the item.. thats what im getting at..its no more his fault then it is yours...should you be asking him for compensation because you happened to be the odd man out in this game of k2 musical dupe wipes? someone gave it to him, he gave it to you, as was stated, the guy asked about his sources trustability. this means he was trying to make a legit deal, with no intention of screwing anyone..what your asking for amounts to 'anyone should be punished but me' your asking him to throw you something for nothing..essentially what your mad about right now, you gave him an item for basically nothing.. i admit what happened to you is completely unfair, but your just passing the cost to a gg trader who happened to get a bad item..its no more or less fair to ask him to pay up then it is to ask you to deal with it..thats what sucks about dupers..noone knows its duped till someone else is fuked, and everyone else gets blamed. it would be different if there were a history of him gettin duped items

I'd say you took the risk just as he took the risk when he bought the ce+1... ryukutsei is right. Someone is bound to get screwed somewhere along the line.

Sucked that it was you, but A LOT of people knew about tha anvil bug and they were smart enough to not do any trades for +1 uniques until k2 fixed the bug...

kutulus

I'd say you took the risk just as he took the risk when he bought the ce+1... ryukutsei is right. Someone is bound to get screwed somewhere along the line.

Sucked that it was you, but A LOT of people knew about tha anvil bug and they were smart enough to not do any trades for +1 uniques until k2 fixed the bug...[/b]
    Negative

I got the item from a supposedly "trustable" person from ko4life

if you buy stuff from randoms in moradon like Riley did, don't come on KO4life and possibly scam other people

he is no better than a scammer

he got a legit items out of the deal, and i shouldn't get screwed just because i was the unlucky one in the line of the trade

that is bullshit

all you people siding with the guy who trades dupes and gets away with it with free legit items

fck all you ko4life scumbags you make this game shit

and that is why i am quitting and selling all my items

i hate all of you

Oatmeal

Are you serious?

allistar

fine dude, hate me..your bieng a 12 year old girl about all this...you bought a dupe yeah..tough luck..he bought a dupe...yeah he happened to be slightly luckier then you, and got rid of it before the wipe, or HE would be the one pissed right now...grow up, get some balls, get a life, and realize there is more to the world then ko...if your really that upset, start accepting offers on your shit..im willing to bet a week from know your still playing, this is all one big show..and yes most of us are siding with oatmeal, because we have common sense...we realize that sometimes dupes find their way into the mix, and you cant tell them apart.

in summation, stop being a 12 year old girl, and if your gonna quit, quit...its funny how your the only one with your point of view at the moment...stew on that, alone

.....die

SEYKA

why everyone is wasting time with this kid
    is obvious he feels upset and he needs to blame some one to feel better
    when u trade items on moradon u will always have the risk that it is a dupe item but what can u do
    u cant know if it is dupe or not it is just the risk u play when u do a trade.
    if u want your items to not be wiped then go and farm it, or do trade with people u know they had the item for a long time.
    i had lost more items than cause of wipe and i'm not crying
    My advice is keep playing cause u will get your reward sooner or later

just to notice buy/sell sutff is illegal and u can get ban for this..

actually kutulus is in the right

obviously depending on circumstances if someone goes buys a item finds out its duped or going to be deleted and uses this forum to get rid of his item he's a piece of shit scum bag

Oatmeal

I had no way of knowing it was duped..

kutulus

I had no way of knowing it was duped..[/b]

i call bullshit

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=148753

if you look at the replies to that, someone warns you not to buy it

but you did anyways

I should have remembered this thread before i did a trade with you. Unfortunatly i can't remember all the posts.

.... oatmeal you had some warning that this item might be from un-legit source

whatever if u want to fck me over fine, but all these people defending you are fckin losers

allistar

.... oatmeal you had some warning that this item might be from un-legit source

whatever if u want to fck me over fine, but all these people defending you are fckin losers[/b]
    im not defending him specifically, im defending the cocept of the trade system anything traded for can run the risk of bieng duped, unless you can trace it back to its farming, did you go through that effort? no, and now your whining about it. your pissed over ce+1, i lost dual flame rings in the bifrost wipe, and THEY WERE LEGIT, i knew both farmers..i was pissed i got over it. this little temper tantrum is bs, your callin bull shit, but you know what, you only have yourself to blame for buying it...your saying he intentionally unloaded it here before the dupe wipe..why didnt you wait till after to do the trade, we all knew it was coming.
    thats all i got to say, you knew there was a dupe wipe coming, and you traded before hand you knew about the bug, and you traded for a +1. your fault, shoulda used better judgment. to blame anyone but yourself is childish

fatty

how do we know that oatmeal didnt dupe it himself!!!! and dont tell me he's a gg trader or doesn't have a history of duping or any bullshit like that because dupers have to start somewhere right?

DUPES!!!!!!!! KILL THEM ALL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast