Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

W33dstyle Duper/scammer....

This is a discussion on W33dstyle Duper/scammer.... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont thrust this noob guys he is scammer and duper.... first when he want trade with you : he want ...
Page: 1

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Default W33dstyle Duper/scammer....

dont thrust this noob guys he is scammer and duper.... first when he want trade with you : he want your msn then he speak with you many shits( he is lier) and then he want first your items and then he scamm you -.- .... the same he do with me he want sell me a warrior but first my items then he want give me the secret key id and so on.... but he log fast off and then he say no -.- then he log again and say your items was duped (LOL wtf) ... yesterday he want sell his ib+7 for 15gb >.< LOL and he say it was dupe wipe.... but today is dupe wipe then is the ib lost... and i think i know who it is real maybe anyone remember him : Jugallo / OnBug / Makujiu <<< he use many NCS and now his name ingame is: Holysh1t <<<karus rogue

he say too lordaaron is a duper and this is too lol lordaaron is in my clan and he is legit player....

warning guys W33dstyle IS SCAMMER/DUPER

PS: AND HE USE MY SIGNATURE WTF ZZZZ DONT THRUST HIM IAM THE REAL Hell_Rogue_Germany/ DonTTryTh1sAtHomE

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Default W33dstyle Duper/scammer....

dont thrust this noob guys he is scammer and duper.... first when he want trade with you : he want your msn then he speak with you many shits( he is lier) and then he want first your items and then he scamm you -.- .... the same he do with me he want sell me a warrior but first my items then he want give me the secret key id and so on.... but he log fast off and then he say no -.- then he log again and say your items was duped (LOL wtf) ... yesterday he want sell his ib+7 for 15gb >.< LOL and he say it was dupe wipe.... but today is dupe wipe then is the ib lost... and i think i know who it is real maybe anyone remember him : Jugallo / OnBug / Makujiu <<< he use many NCS and now his name ingame is: Holysh1t <<<karus rogue

he say too lordaaron is a duper and this is too lol lordaaron is in my clan and he is legit player....

warning guys W33dstyle IS SCAMMER/DUPER

PS: AND HE USE MY SIGNATURE WTF ZZZZ DONT THRUST HIM IAM THE REAL Hell_Rogue_Germany/ DonTTryTh1sAtHomE

Heim4teil

dont trust this dumpass W33dstyle i think too its jugall/makujiu/OnBug
    the bigest german n00b ever..and if is not jugallo then we have 2 big noobs here <.<
    what a poor guys scamm a md+7 <.<
    and he use hell_rogue_germany/Donttry..... sig so if u want something buy from him DONT spam then hell/dont that he sell dupet shit <.<

Heim4teil

dont trust this dumpass W33dstyle i think too its jugall/makujiu/OnBug
    the bigest german n00b ever..and if is not jugallo then we have 2 big noobs here <.<
    what a poor guys scamm a md+7 <.<
    and he use hell_rogue_germany/Donttry..... sig so if u want something buy from him DONT spam then hell/dont that he sell dupet shit <.<

Heim4teil

/bump

Heim4teil

/bump

Hell_Rogue_Germany

up it

Hell_Rogue_Germany

up it

Heim4teil

/bump

Heim4teil

/bump

Morghana

jugallo took some of my crimson goblin stuff, he told me he was hacked, lol

Morghana

jugallo took some of my crimson goblin stuff, he told me he was hacked, lol

Default Re: W33dstyle Duper/scammer....

Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany
    dont thrust this noob guys he is scammer and duper.... first when he want trade with you : he want your msn then he speak with you many shits( he is lier) and then he want first your items and then he scamm you -.- .... the same he do with me *he want sell me a warrior but first my items then he want give me the secret key id and so on.... but he log fast off and then he say no -.- then he log again and say your items was duped (LOL wtf) ... *yesterday he want sell his ib+7 for 15gb >.< LOL and he say it was dupe wipe.... but today is dupe wipe then is the ib lost... and i think i know who it is real maybe anyone remember him : Jugallo / OnBug */ Makujiu *<<< he use many NCS and now his name ingame is: Holysh1t <<<karus rogue *

warning guys W33dstyle IS SCAMMER/DUPER *

PS: AND HE USE MY SIGNATURE WTF ZZZZ DONT THRUST HIM IAM THE REAL *Hell_Rogue_Germany/ DonTTryTh1sAtHomE
    im onbug atm

Default Re: W33dstyle Duper/scammer....

Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany
    dont thrust this noob guys he is scammer and duper.... first when he want trade with you : he want your msn then he speak with you many shits( he is lier) and then he want first your items and then he scamm you -.- .... the same he do with me *he want sell me a warrior but first my items then he want give me the secret key id and so on.... but he log fast off and then he say no -.- then he log again and say your items was duped (LOL wtf) ... *yesterday he want sell his ib+7 for 15gb >.< LOL and he say it was dupe wipe.... but today is dupe wipe then is the ib lost... and i think i know who it is real maybe anyone remember him : Jugallo / OnBug */ Makujiu *<<< he use many NCS and now his name ingame is: Holysh1t <<<karus rogue *

warning guys W33dstyle IS SCAMMER/DUPER *

PS: AND HE USE MY SIGNATURE WTF ZZZZ DONT THRUST HIM IAM THE REAL *Hell_Rogue_Germany/ DonTTryTh1sAtHomE
    im onbug atm

Heim4teil

u Onbug? how? u buy this char? oO when u are onbug u can speak german

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast