Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Busta > Scammed

This is a discussion on Busta > Scammed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Haha. What gave you the idea he was Australian? I can assure you, he's not EDIT: What is a dough ...
Page: 3

TheNef

Haha. What gave you the idea he was Australian?

I can assure you, he's not

EDIT: What is a dough bag?

IllusiveRogue

Listen to nef hes the man,

TheNef

<3 Illusive :P

Vengeful

I never said Darksteel in particular, for one he was just cleared on the count of hacking Busta, BY Busta, so case closed, and two, he doesn't seem AS BAD as a few others I saw posting (not just on this thread, but the jab at one guy in here was too much). As for Bonehead, I've seen a couple people from WarriorNation on here very pissed about Jokas, aka Darksteel, because he hacked Bonehead, actually Bonehead has a post on this thread too, so I'm inclined to believe them. Hacking someone is not cool, they work hard for their stuff, and stealing is stealing, I know for a fact anyone on here would be just as pissed if they got their shit ripped on them. I think it would go a long way to resolve some peace if there was some effort put forward, just a start to get things rolling, to pay Bonehead back. A lot of tension would be relieved, and there would be no need for flaming, because from the sounds of things, everyone was friends before.

bustagirly

Default k

kdjfhbdajkfhbWFJEGF
    ed

HARDCOREKILLA

is that a pic of dark

IllusiveRogue

erm i dont think so. lol

Default Re: Busta > Scammed

Originally posted by CrAzYiRoN
    Im posting for my dear friend busta she asked a friend to add premmy to her account the account is Called Artifact
    Now who ever the fuk scammed her is a douche and needs to die....... that account ment alot to her and she really pissed
    So If u all see this char spam scammer ect ectt blah blah
    that words looks funny now, scammer complaining about scammer :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123