buy gb's

This is a discussion on buy gb's within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; buying 2gb's via pay pal or wu send a pm with price...
Page: 1

buying 2gb's via pay pal or wu send a pm with price

didinino

1 word for u:
    -edited-

dont trade with 15 posts guy.
    specially not with paypal.

be warned.

Deadzz

im not saying that hes not a scammer but please dont post that stuff if ur not 100% sure he is a scammer but thanks for the warning All you do is this method:

once money is sent via paypal Charge back and then canel the charge back once it is canceled Gold can be handed Over
    Best way for this ( and let a forum Mod KNow of this action then the trade would be ok )

1 word for u:
    scammer.

dont trade with 15 posts guy.
    specially not with paypal.[/b]
    u come into my topic and call me scammer lol fukin noob ask sexy owa,felix,gyver,robman anyone that knows me from dies im 100% legit so dont post bull shit moron

didinino

1. why did u open a new account if those ppl know u since dies? its an old server, ur reg. date doesnt make any connection to dies (unless u are a crazy babashoper).

2. i cant say he is 100% scammer i can say its very not safe to trade with ppl below amount of posts and some proofs of old trades. if I wanted to buy from u, i would only use WU and let u send me money first.

3. sorry if i over-judged u, there are alot of scammers in ko4life and all must be warned.

i know i have been scammed before it sucks but the only reason i have low post count is i only use ko4life when needed other than that i would just find items/gb's in game

3. sorry if i over-judged u, there are alot of scammers in ko4life and all must be warned.
    [/quote]

You called him a Scammer straight up and now ur asking for forgiveness because u misjudged? You sir are a retard think before you fucking post.

You called him a Scammer straight up and now ur asking for forgiveness because u misjudged? You sir are a retard think before you fucking post.[/b]
    +1 thx