Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

buy rap +9/90 usd

This is a discussion on buy rap +9/90 usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; wow you kiss ceclilias ass good and guys listen talking is cheap and you must think cecilia is the only ...
Page: 3

firestopper09

wow you kiss ceclilias ass good and guys listen talking is cheap and you must think cecilia is the only one with skill stop talking shit and lets all 1v1 and then if you guys kick ass then i will give you your props but till then you talking out your ass

and as for me not having a chance like i said talk is cheap

wow you kiss ceclilias ass good and guys listen talking is cheap and you must think cecilia is the only one with skill stop talking shit and lets all 1v1 and then if you guys kick ass then i will give you your props but till then you talking out your ass

and as for me not having a chance like i said talk is cheap[/b]

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T USE A +9 SPEAR.

btw talk is cheap, but owning you is GOLD YOU POS

runordie

lol at assault, its true but the warrior behind the glave needs some skill :P

firestopper09

TO assualt you suk you pc of shit and why didnt you show the ones i beat you you faggit of a kid and for skill behind the glave wow where where you at faggit

and for cecilia you good bro see now i give props for that nice 1v1 with rippin

QuIcK

Ya AJ you fukin noob post the 1 time u lost compared to the 50 u won do it i dare u...

TO assualt you suk you pc of shit and why didnt you show the ones i beat you you faggit of a kid and for skill behind the glave wow where where you at faggit

and for cecilia you good bro see now i give props for that nice 1v1 with rippin[/b]
    you killed me once because i forgot to hp pot, also i just wasted a scroll on you, killing you 8 - 1, you fucking SUCK SELL YOUR ACCOUNT FAG.

WaSaBaBasdf

I am up with athenslayer...
    And about the attack speed of weapons like ms and hb and other weapons i will say just one thing
    i never afraid of losing from one warrior with ms..
    i only afraid of losing from a warrior with high ap weapon like raptor...
    Whoever wants will understand this :P
    Cya

firestopper09

ok boring going back to 1v1 again bb

wow you fuking little fagit your like 18yrs old with no girlfriend talking shit you have to use blinding and beasting to win you cock suking punk while all i did was hell blade sell my account yeah ok i can buy yours and anyone elses here you bitch and yes i heard you was a fag from fortlardale and quick are you that puck as kid from worcter mass[/b]
    english motherfucker. do you speak it?

and as far as your fucking power trip goes about you talking shit to others (yes i am talking about cecilia). who the fuck are you man? you are a fucking random. pls. you tell all of us to get over ourselves, but, all-in-all, you couldn't fucking care less about someone being humble or not. you talk your way in circles straying from what the fuck you are trying to say so let me translate this shit for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thejoker)</div>
    fuck why doesn&#39;t anyone ever acknowledge me? someone 1v1 me because if i win then maybe someone will fucking care that i spent thousands of dollars on this game.[/b]
    all i have to say is

LOL motherfucker. grow the fuck up.

YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE. PLS QUIT NOW.

p.s. be thankful i acknowledged your sorry ass. maybe you are moving up the food chain since you actually fucking drew a response from me eh?

i&#39;m done posting here. throw your rage fit about not getting any more responses from me now.

don&#39;t fucking run your mouth talking shit everywhere you fucking go man. its unattractive.

firestopper09

and who are you

o and silence you want something to grow for you my dick in your mouth you fucking punk
    and get of cecilias dick out of your mouth to

This topic was good until Silence and Assaultjr came

TehFonz

This topic was good until Silence and Assaultjr came [/b]
    Get 80 wow fatshit

Edit* come orc now, ty

bump for guy buying raptor+9

Get 80 wow fatshit

Edit* come orc now, ty
    bump for guy buying raptor+9[/b]
    What u think I&#39;m doing rite now homo.

Maick

Hi h34r:

Amix Never Enemix

lets give olympia mod a big round of applause altho this is best oly section ever been

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast