Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*BUY* *SELL* *TRADE* (READ IT, UPDATING EVERYDAY)

This is a discussion on *BUY* *SELL* *TRADE* (READ IT, UPDATING EVERYDAY) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying the following; INGAME NAME IS BouaS Shard +8/80 Rogue Earring +0/+1 SkeletonBelt RogueChitin+8 or Shell +8. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Selling the ...
Page: 1

Zuttlan_Swe

Default *BUY* *SELL* *TRADE* (READ IT, UPDATING EVERYDAY)

Buying the following; INGAME NAME IS BouaS

Shard +8/80

Rogue Earring +0/+1

SkeletonBelt

RogueChitin+8 or Shell +8.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Selling the Following:

Deep Scar +7/70

Rogue Chitin Shell Pads and Gauntlet +7/12

Warrior Chitin +7/12 helmet

Shard +7/70

Selling for ingame cash or maybe paypal.

Also BUYING ITEMS VIA PAYPAL or INGAME!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Crackwhore

Du äger ingenting din skittne svarting!

Zuttlan_Swe

bump

Zuttlan_Swe

Get Bumped will ya ;d

_ArchDevil_

Zo_Zu deleted his post cuz u told him to but try to make me
    delete this 1...
    Bouas is duper,i think all of u deserve to know it...
    I heard about he's scammer but dunno for sure
    He told me wanna trade ur shard+7 for my MD+8,it's duped,
    I duped it few times,but I'll give it to u...
    U admitted that u dupe..."But only to help ur friends" as u said... OK....
    I could make money if i traded that shard but the thing is i'm legit
    and i will stay legit 4ever
    That's what I'm proud of
    Keep this post bumped

Zuttlan_Swe

haha, show me proof of that, i'm not a duper - if i was i'd have alot better items than I have now...I've also bought all of the items I now possess, don't be jealous because I'm better than you. and I never said Shard +7 for md +8. I don't even need a shard +7, infact I'm selling the one i've had for a month or so!

Now keep your flaming off here or meet me in the arena.

Dude plz denie ur trade scamm and i will post all my SS'es here and on any other forum -.-

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by Zuttlan_Swe
    haha, show me proof of that, i'm not a duper - if i was i'd have alot better items than I have now...I've also bought all of the items I now possess, don't be jealous because I'm better than you. and I never said Shard +7 for md +8. I don't even need a shard +7, infact I'm selling the one i've had for a month or so!

Now keep your flaming off here or meet me in the arena.
    mmmmmmm why did u beg Zo_Zu to delete his post then?
    I gotta see do i have ss,maybe,but even if i don't have i had to let all ppl know about u...
    And yea u r strong,buhuhhu, nothing else but a duped items...
    Come with ur dlw char and we'll fight,unless hmm
    Yea u r so tough,u have to kill me with 70 lvl sin
    Even with that sin u wouldn't kill me until i run out of pots

Zuttlan_Swe

arena...?

also, I bought these items, which k2 can verify assbandit. ;d Now keep the flame out of this topic and keep to the point you immature brat, i'm trying to sell!

Strat

Ok well I'm not taking a side on this but I know Boubou and have seen him buy all of the items he has now as for before that I have no say in what he did. But just so you know his current items are not duped and are legit, but as I said before he was in IronOrcs with me I can't say.

_ArchDevil_

Remember u pmed me and said can u tell this guy I'm not a scammer... After he put report subject
    on u...And I'm not that 1 who said I dupe items jus to help my friends out-u said it...
    And u tried to scamm Zo_Zu
    I don't care anymore,I don't need this,I don't give a fcuk for others,the thing is i wanna clear
    bera from all kinda cheaters and ppl have to know about this
    I don't care anymore will they believe me,u r scumbag,and hello I'm immature?
    U don't know how to enjoy a game,u have to be the best,or should i say-stupid noob who can
    get money only by duping( again i didn't say u r duper-u said it )

dene

i dont know any of these ppl but bouas tryied to scamm me too, thats 100% true

Well it all started with a friendly Hi...We chated allitle and he seemed lika a goodgun...Than we got a deal...He told human inn i came there...Than he ran off and said come follow me and so i did...I puted my items like 7 time's at least..and in every single one he showed a md +8 than broke a trade...7 TIMES!!!! I asked wtf are u doing he says mouse trouble....-.-....I puted my items again awaiting for the md instead he puts a md +3 and presses trade...heh but little did he know that always DOUBLE or EVEN TRIPLE check if a big trade... Once I said omg dude ur a scammer Il post the ss'es ...He said a c'mon dude it was a joke hitmachine and I are making....

Heh dude HitMachine? The aga db hacker, koxper ? Pffffff Good Luck in ur trade's...

BUT ANYONE TRADEING WITH HIM BE AT CAUTION!

And dont even try to pm me and cry like a baby to delete this post cause this on is here 4 good

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by Zo_Zu
    Well it all started with a friendly Hi...We chated allitle and he seemed lika a goodgun...Than we got a deal...He told human inn i came there...Than he ran off and said come follow me and so i did...I puted my items like 7 time's at least..and in every single one he showed a md +8 than broke a trade...7 TIMES!!!! I asked wtf are u doing he says mouse trouble....-.-....I puted my items again awaiting for the md instead he puts a md +3 and presses trade...heh but little did he know that *always DOUBLE or EVEN TRIPLE check if a big trade... Once I said omg dude ur a scammer Il post the ss'es ...He said a c'mon dude it was a joke hitmachine and I are making....

Heh dude HitMachine? The aga db hacker, koxper ? Pffffff Good Luck in ur trade's...

BUT ANYONE TRADEING WITH HIM BE AT CAUTION!

And dont even try to pm me and cry like a baby to delete this post cause this on is here 4 good
    PWNED ?!?!?!? h43r:

Zuttlan_Swe

alot of accusations, no proof also the fact I can easily edit a screenshot with programs and say you said something and blah...I don't even know FurryofWorld - but i'll be sure to message you ingame.

I can have humans and orcs both vouch for me, I have sold items for my clan - for human in my merch when I sleep etc, Me a scammer? haha, grow up - i'm sorry you're both jealous of my items, but alright. - bye - THIS IS A TRADE/SELL BTW, (reported to moderator)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast