Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

buyin goldbars

This is a discussion on buyin goldbars within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; still trying to harm me, because i also sell gbs and items? are you afraid that some people interested in ...
Page: 2

still trying to harm me, because i also sell gbs and items?

are you afraid that some people interested in buying gbs will buy from me and not from you and you
    try to persuade them, by posting lies, that i am a bad person?

people say that you are good guy. i dont have opinion about that.
    i only see one guy who wants so much to sell his gbs and his account and acts like a child.
    you sold gbs [most of the via paypal] and you want an oscar for that? wow! amazing achievement!
    why you cant sell your account, if you sell it so cheap and you are nice guy ?

i have sold many gbs and items and i m still selling, but i dont act like you.
    i did not came to your topic, as you did, to post lies.
    grow up and dont make comments regarding myself on my posts.

i dont care about you, so please leave me in my peace.[/b]
    lol wow.. i said i didnt mention names. Who said it was you? lol

fredie

lol wow.. i said i didnt mention names. Who said it was you? lol[/b]

grow up please. society need children to grow up and not stay children all their life.

no comments anymore. this topic belongs to fonzy. let's respect that

still trying to harm me, because i also sell gbs and items?

are you afraid that some people interested in buying gbs will buy from me and not from you and you
    try to persuade them, by posting lies, that i am a bad person?

people say that you are good guy. i dont have opinion about that.
    i only see one guy who wants so much to sell his gbs and his account and acts like a child.
    you sold gbs [most of the via paypal] and you want an oscar for that? wow! amazing achievement!
    why you cant sell your account, if you sell it so cheap and you are nice guy ?

i have sold many gbs and items and i m still selling, but i dont act like you.
    i did not came to your topic, as you did, to post lies.
    grow up and dont make comments regarding myself on my posts.

i dont care about you, so please leave me in my peace.[/b]

Wow bud... cmon.

Not trying to harm you cause you sell items bud. A lot of people on these forums sell items. I don't give a rats ass. Chris has bought and sold a lot of on these forums. I doubt he gives a shit what other people think about him either. Good sell your items... and I'll sell mine. I don't need to "persuade" people to get them to buy mine. I've had the same MSN message for a month now. Not once have I Pm'd someone ASKING them to buy. I get Pms from them. Why would I be AFRAID of you selling your items? Man...

I act like a child? Dude... seriously? I say one word lines and you come back with paragraphs of who you think I am and what I am in society. I mean jesus seriously. You say me grow up? I'm 25 years old with a dead end job which I'm at now, 1 1/2 kids, a mortgage, marital problems, and all those that come with REAL LIFE. Me grow up? Your the first person I've ever had tell me that. Even when I was 15yrs old. So since your the first.. and will probably be the last. I'll just let it slide.

I never went into your selling posts trying to persuade people not to buy from you. I posted lies? Are you serious? I said one thing and that was that you said stuff to me in an MSN message that I didn't appreciate and that I was blocking you. You did it there... on the forum... and in a PM on the forum. Why would I want to associate with you after you said those things? And where did I lie?

And I said I didn't mention names but now that you've volunteered... I was just making a joke. That apparently you took WAY to seriously and WAY to much to heart. You did say those things. You did tell me that I was stupid for selling my items for coins. That no one was going to buy. I was wasting my time. Don't deny it... but I was just making a JOKE.

GL to fonzy in buying GBs. You can buy from fredie IDK. I have only 4 left and in no hurry to sell them. I'm sure someone else will need 4gbs that will only pay in paypal sooner or later. I've waited a month to sell what I have. I guess I can be a little more childesh and wait longer.

I'm out of this topic...

agendas

bump he will buy from whoever sells them cheaper probably

side2side125

informality is gg i buy him GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12