Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hit me up looking for some +1 and +2 rols rocs roms fovs rofs also looking for lvl 78-80 char ...
Page: 1

hit me up looking for some +1 and +2 rols rocs roms fovs rofs

also looking for lvl 78-80 char ranging 300 cash - 450 cash

CASH MONEY PPL wu only here and no money till the items

looking for a +9 mage crimson set and +9 elixer

kutulus

hit me up looking for some +1 and +2 rols rocs roms fovs rofs

also looking for lvl 78-80 char ranging 300 cash - 450 cash

CASH MONEY PPL wu only here and no money till the items

looking for a +9 mage crimson set and +9 elixer[/b]

good luck with that

#1 its always money first then items

#2 300-450 cash wont buy you much

#1 i've always gotten items first cuz im not some fucking random
    #2 i bought rols for 35 and rocs for 30 when u were swimming in ur daddys nut sack so stfu

runordie

zzz, kutulus if you think your pro bobashopper leave now. Private invented bobashoping :P

Private invented bobashoping :P[/b]

lawl

kutulus

i dont care who he is, he is a cocky prick

runordie

i dont care who he is, he is a cocky prick[/b]
    how do you know hes a cocky prick? you dont know who he is...

FLAME WAR PLX

kutulus

how do you know hes a cocky prick? you dont know who he is...
    FLAME WAR PLX[/b]
    You're right I don't know him, and I apologize for jumping to conclusions about this guy.

I tend judge people on first impressions. First thing you read is that he wants things his way and his price, as if he is a GM or something. Then when he responded to me he was rude and vulgar and told me to STFU (shut the f*ck up). So that is why I called him a cocky prick.

runordie

good luck with that

#1 its always money first then items

#2 300-450 cash wont buy you much[/b]
    and you werent being a cocky prick to him? when hes been around a lot longer and knows more about this game, bobashopping etc. and people know him more then they do you...ok nuff said i defend private because he gyfts me ytems oke?

you're all fat, plz die /end

kutulus

you're all fat, plz die /end[/b]
    zzz, ko made me fat

First I'm buying thus its MY MONEY THUS ITS MY WAY

im sorry if u suck at buying shit and getting good prices but i might remind u this is a mmo and its very addicting so if someones trying to quit its like a crack head wanting to go straight he's gonna get rid of the cocaine asap

and ima be there with Paper In My Pocket

and runordie is defending me cuz he's sent me HUNDREDS of dollars through the mail cash and every time i've given him the items he paid for

oh and btw inf when u needed shell boots +7 who did takusic talk to ? and who gave him that msn ?

fuck ko neways i was selling runescape mills and rune ore when i was 14 before paypal even had the 'virtual item' option

runordie

private i have known you for like 5 years... CS ftw

515saint

Cool

you're all fat, plz die /end[/b]

I CONCUR <_<
    lol there is just no reason to even get offened by a post its pointless, really just making matters worse. ignor and continue to buy items, and if i wanted an opion off sum one id give it to them first. so why shoot your mouth off unless u really intend to help some one. B)

the end.

infolock

I could care less about the argument going on atm. However, Kutulus is right, 350-450 won&#39;t go far, especially when considering characters above level 77+ average for about 500+. Also, ROCS, ROLS, ROFS , +1, average for 200-400 each, unless buying from someone who obviously abused the mail bug back in the day. On average +0 ROCS and ROLS sell for 80-120 USD each. ROF&#39;s, are few and far between on Olympia, so their prices are signifigantly higher, let alone +1 ROF&#39;s. At the same time, Private is a business owner right Private ? hehe. and is entitled to TRY and find items for the prices he wishes.

If you are looking for items on Olympia (good items) your best bet at the moment is to contact, Fury, Gabloo or myself. Also check in with Ebay due to the fact that over the next few weeks, a signifigant amount of items will be up for sale there.

Have a good day guys! Happy shopping. "The only one&#39;s that can drag you down, are the one&#39;s below you!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast