Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying>>>> Raptor+9 Avedon+8 Giga +9 2h Iron Impact +9 Only buying 1 so if u have one of the three ...
Page: 1

kyros

Buying>>>>

Raptor+9
    Avedon+8
    Giga +9 2h
    Iron Impact +9

Only buying 1 so if u have one of the three tell me how much and hopefully we can work something out. Im using paypal. If u have one of these items and are not willing to sell at least give me an estimate.

Using >>>>> Paypal Only. Non-negotiable. Got screwed via Wu

Really wondering the prices in IGC and Usd

cowwgoat

Buying>>>>

Raptor+9
    Avedon+8
    Giga +9 2h
    Iron Impact +9

Only buying 1 so if u have one of the FOUR tell me how much and hopefully we can work something out. Im using paypal. If u have one of these items and are not willing to sell at least give me an estimate.

Really wondering the prices in IGC and Usd[/b]
    fixed

karismatic

Buying>>>>

Raptor+9
    Avedon+8
    Giga +9 2h
    Iron Impact +9

Only buying 1 so if u have one of the three tell me how much and hopefully we can work something out. Im using paypal. If u have one of these items and are not willing to sell at least give me an estimate.

Really wondering the prices in IGC and Usd[/b]
    1 simple questio, how exactly u got screwed over WU? just wondering so it doesn't happen to me or anyone

kyros

Simple, I paid and no items received. Luckily, only lost $100. Couldve been worse if i was buying decent items. And anyone willing to answer my questions instead of going off-topic? Need prices Igc and Usd

karismatic

Simple, I paid and no items received. Luckily, only lost $100. Couldve been worse if i was buying decent items. And anyone willing to answer my questions instead of going off-topic? Need prices Igc and Usd[/b]
    you could get screwed over paypal too no? anyway buy from trustable sellers ^^ erhm...
    i could get what ur looking for, just gimme a price on pms or sumthing.

kyros

I did so umm how about u answer back ;<

yea how about it fat asian >.>