buying 60+ warrior with ardream warrior Naked one

This is a discussion on buying 60+ warrior with ardream warrior Naked one within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; im looking for a warrior in cypher that is atleast 60+ and has a dlw warrior also i have ingame ...
Page: 1

gotbluntzz

im looking for a warrior in cypher that is atleast 60+ and has a dlw warrior also i have ingame items for warrior to offer and gbs so if there anyone selling if u are selling i want full acces to the account email info for payments so i dont get scammed pm me on forum or in game moradonmerchantzz orpost here

i have a that one account u used to buy pus items on has that priest , rogue , warrior if u want ...

gotbluntzz

nah im just gonna lv new accoutn u get thsoe exp scrolsl till 50 so ill lvl both dcz char and 60= char to 50 in like 5 days total then ill just work on my my main to 60 then go back and finish my dlw

why ... just buy my account nooblet ... and why do u want a 60 warrior zz... its just a waste of time and youll always end up coming back to dcz like with ur junior character REMEBER !!!