Buying > 61+ Orc rogue

This is a discussion on Buying > 61+ Orc rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying any 61+ orc rogue , if u can with items on it xD ,...
Page: 1

Default Buying > 61+ Orc rogue

Buying any 61+ orc rogue , if u can with items on it xD ,

buMpz

Banned

FUCK THIS SCAMMER BITCH WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE. FUCKING SCAMMER. FUCKING NOOB.

ozzyk

Originally posted by jap190
    FUCK THIS SCAMMER BITCH WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT. HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE. FUCKING SCAMMER. FUCKING NOOB.

lol he has never scam anyone and would never do it :S

xShadyx

you got some anger issues jap lol

Banned

ozzyk are you spixaar?.. well if your not Ive got full proof of the conversation and the private message he offered me for my rogue. Hes a fucking scammer that doesnt belong here. its soo funny when he made a post about scammer request when he is one him self. Absolutley pethetic. oh and shady, anger issue? how would you feel when something you spend lots of valueble time on is gone? Hope you get fucked on Ko spixaar. If you see Mr_EatMyShorts thats spixaar running around with the rogue he scammed.

/fuck you Spix

DAB

^_^ noob with a reduced md :P :lol:

Razzmiester

did he scamm u??

Razzmiester

btw im sellin a rouge ^_^ ^_^

ozzyk

Originally posted by jap190
    ozzyk are you spixaar?.. well if your not Ive got full proof of the conversation and the private message *he offered me for my rogue. Hes a fucking scammer that doesnt belong here. its soo funny when he made a post about scammer request when he is one him self. Absolutley pethetic. oh and shady, anger issue? how would you feel when something you spend lots of valueble time on is gone? Hope you get fucked on Ko spixaar. If you see Mr_EatMyShorts thats spixaar running around with the rogue he scammed.

/fuck you Spix
    LOl im not spixaar, and i dont think he would scam anyone