WARNING SCAMMER ALERT

This is a discussion on WARNING SCAMMER ALERT within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ########## WARNING SCAMMER ALERT ########### @Ko4Life: k2.professor @Msn: [email protected] ## He wanted to trade my LVL 61 Sin for 5GB ...
Page: 1

SlowThePain

########## WARNING SCAMMER ALERT ###########

@Ko4Life: k2.professor
    @Msn: [email protected]

##

He wanted to trade my LVL 61 Sin for 5GB
    But i never hand't recieve any GB from him

##

He changed my ACC ID & Pass and hes gone..

paperownz

thats y always use market mod. Until u no the person well.

That was pretty dumb of yourself to NOT pm me and ask me to help doing the transfer.

Do you have a screenshot of your convo or anything else that can actually prove he scammed you?

lime

this was so obvious he comes on this forum not even having a char, then all of a sudden hes selling every thing you can think of.

hes only got like 15 posts to his name, all trying to buy something, or sell stuff he probs hasnt got

also he demonstrated how well known and trustable he is by posting right here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1570063

Sorry you got scammed but THINK AND RESEARCH people before you trade with them

brutulet

I dont think he is a scammer,i had some succesfull trades with him - account trades and they were all safe. Also,how did he change your pass and info on account? You told him all the info without any money? Your fault then. Account trades for GB are always money first and then sq and answers... just my 2 cents,without proof i dont think he is a scammer... And i also saw a similar post about Illusiverogue .. i traded an account with him a while ago and it worked just fine now someone says he gave him id and pass to check an account for trade and he changed the pass...nobody knows how...that sounds like false accusation too. From what i know,you cant change anything on an account only with ID&Pass ... maybe just delevel it but thats stupid...

mahmoodxD

he probly is 1, people dont post people scammed them for fun, if he wasent hed at least try to defend himself

then again he declined my offer for a trade when if he was a scammer he probably would of taken it and tried to scam me anyhow, could of been bcuz he figured out i wouldent give him all of the info until he gave what he owed me.

brutulet

##

##

He changed my ACC ID & Pass and hes gone..[/b]
    Oh,and 1 more thing - HOW DID HE CHANGED YOUR ACC ID? That cant be changed asfaik...maybe with cs ticket but i doubt it.

paperownz

Oh,and 1 more thing - HOW DID HE CHANGED YOUR ACC ID? That cant be changed asfaik...maybe with cs ticket but i doubt it.[/b]
    May b he trust him so much. He gave his sq, email, and user id and pass.

Scammers selling there honor and pride for a $20 character in a game, what a phuking joke.

brutulet

May b he trust him so much. He gave his sq, email, and user id and pass.[/b]
    that would be just stupid..but anyway..not my probl i guess...

##

##

He changed my ACC ID & Pass and hes gone..[/b]
    he wanted to trade my rogue for usd but allways he say ... tell me first the information and later iŽll send you the money HE IS SCAMMER

SlowThePain

i dont give a **** xD because i wansnt using my lvl 61..
    and now i payed like 60€ for Gryphon armors i have 18
    so i will be soon back with pwnage items

anyone wanna buy gryphon ?? xD
    need to wait 24hour untill i can sell so tomorow evening i will