buying all gbs $8.50 a GB PAYPAL

This is a discussion on buying all gbs $8.50 a GB PAYPAL within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yes, ill go first if ur trusted ^^ thanks add my msn [email protected] , if im not on get a ...
Page: 1

wrinkles

yes, ill go first if ur trusted ^^

thanks add my msn [email protected], if im not on get a hold of my other mill buyer [email protected]

and he will get in contact with me

pm us soon ^.^ were lonely lol and need cash bad

bump

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...=3&t=193710
    ko4life Forum -> Replying in buying all gbs $8.50 a GB P ]AYPAL

BUMP

bump

jaso

bump

Do you remember Xestion? (ko4Life name...bought from PooNstar, or whatever his name was)

He had a Warrior in you clan who was just banned by your leader for scamming me...

His name is Nick Laro and he is from Manchester, NH....did you know him personally? and do you have any other information on him?

Checkk the topic I made for him (in my profile) if you need more info on who im talking about....

legend why bump someone who scammed ur clannie -_- if ur trying to get ur posts up go to a diff section:P market doesnt boost post count^^.. Wrinkles Aka xXDiegoXx is a scammer.. so noone sell to him.. hes selling cheap stuff in d1 moradon near naia.. so u can resell -_-

poker27

legend why bump someone who scammed ur clannie -_- if ur trying to get ur posts up go to a diff section:P market doesnt boost post count^^.. Wrinkles Aka xXDiegoXx is a scammer.. so noone sell to him.. hes selling cheap stuff in d1 moradon near naia.. so u can resell -_-[/b]
    why do you say this guy is a scammer, a know someone who is planning to sell him gbs, if he is a scammer, please be more detailed in your accusation, thanks

sexy Owa

hes a scammer, dont trust him. if you want proof feel free to check his am i trustable topic on player trustablility. he has scammed his account sharer. so obvious it was going to happen also

DeathAndResurrection

yeah he scammed me and it was my fault but i dont care gave me reason to quit

why do you say this guy is a scammer, a know someone who is planning to sell him gbs, if he is a scammer, please be more detailed in your accusation, thanks[/b]
    Wrinkles AKA xXDiegoXx scammed D&R for his items when he gave wrinkles access to share the account.. xXDiegoXx is selling the items in d1.. very cheap h34r: i have screenshot of him saying his ko4life is Wrinkles.. and i have SS of D&R's gear being sold 1/2 of the price of other merchants.. he made a trustability topic making out he had been playing death for a long time.. -_- but as u can see he is new and a SCAMMER.. so noone trust him

zzz..DIE WRINKLESSS!!!

jaso

disturbedmayhem i bumped wrinkles be4 i new he scammed death. and why would u think i would bump some1 if i new they scam some1

DeathAndResurrection

yeah legend bumped him b4 i got scammed

disturbedmayhem i bumped wrinkles be4 i new he scammed death. and why would u think i would bump some1 if i new they scam some1[/b]
    i know bro^^ was just tryin to hint if ur looking for post counts market section doesnt add em up