Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying Anti-gabloo ::evil:: Ks Pendant

This is a discussion on Buying Anti-gabloo ::evil:: Ks Pendant within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; u said u helped me get wp? funny... when i asked u sell me the wp that u got from ...
Page: 2

gabloo

u said u helped me get wp? funny... when i asked u sell me the wp that u got from atilla by some how u sold it to eazy. the first wp that i got it back after i got hack was from evil. i been busy with my work lately. but sure if i can make it to restart everytime i will see u on o2 and o3. i don't have much friends and i do want to have a lot cuz most of them are like you...

Eazy

hmm gabloo maybe cuz i was there when the wp droped? and part of it was mine?

gabloo

yes i know eazy i just want to point out he didn't give me or sell me one and i m not saying what he did was right or not.

Eazy

still u cant say that because he did help u get a wp after u got hacked when we all were campign attila together

gabloo

read the post first eazy. he said he got me wp.

Eazy

look if he didnt party u there was no way u couldve gotten any drops

ReZzDrAg0nz

:lol: gabloo just stfu...I always see u as a friend...until you let a fuking boss runs through your fuking head and got fuked up in the process...I had 2 computers back then and with the help of my clannies and i have all the time of all attilas...no way in hell u or evil or anyone could get a fukin drop from me...you fukin niggas seem to forget fast...I am the one who let your ass in party same with evil so u could share the fukin drop...I always believe in sharing is caring...so i always help everyone, but you, you're a fukin idiot that TRYING to screw the one who once helped you. You fuked with the wrong one nigga...your ass and evil can go on til you quit and no one would fuking care once u do...enough time wasted...who give a fuk about gabloo...

Thanks Eazy for the truth!!! :wub:

stfu u all like little bitches, u all sound like 12 year old girls fighting over make up, Rezz keep telling me to go die im gonna fuck you up..

ReZzDrAg0nz

die pls :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12