Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Crimson Armour +8

This is a discussion on Buying Crimson Armour +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; if u have any part please pm me. I really need...
Page: 1

Robert_Rogers

Default Buying Crimson Armour +8

if u have any part please pm me.
    I really need

Cepheus

he's a scammer dont trade him. he wont trade for igc because then he cant scam.

WNxSarmatianKnight

It's sad you would try and bring other people down with you...

This guy does scam people...

WNxSarmatianKnight

I editted it before I read your post, I've never seen him scam anyone.

I edited mine, Yes he says Buying 60 accts i have none.. He has a "62" rogue with all this leet items he is selling look at topics he made.

He is Honor_Rules a known scammer on KO4Life and his MSN is [email protected]

I have him under Pedophiles in my MSN (My block list)

BLuE

LOOK OUT HE IS SCAMMMMMMMMMER he try scamm me 2 times.... :lol: :lol:

Eazy

yes honour rules was trying to scam me too

Hey man,
    i have a rogue with a dark vane +7 and chitin shell +7 on a lvl 59 rogue non delvl for dcz. *all for your mage

shell on a lvl 59? o0

Siberiano

Robert_Rogers scammer :angry: fukkkkkkk

Cepheus

Originally posted by WNxSarmatianKnight
    It's sad you would try and bring other people down with you...
    Are you fucknig retarded? Seriously? You are really stupid.

WNxSarmatianKnight

Whatever Tindall, you were openly racist and openly admitted to duping, many times. You spelled fucking wrong by the way. And you are a what, 14 year old kid? Save your energy child, get your fat ass away from your computer, and spend the $40 a week you spend on KO on something worth while. It's funny to see all the people that dislike you in game Yes you know what I'm talking about, at the DLW when you made some weak ass attempt to cut me down, and 5 people jumped on you. You've been kicked from more clans then I've ever heard of anyone else being kicked from. You also offered to put premium on my account, scam much? I think so. So watch what you say around here, sort of hypocricital to call someone else a scammer when you go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts. (Are you old enough to know what being hypocrital is? Dictionary.com describes it as: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. )

Yes that's right, Cepheus offered to put premium on my account, before he spammed party invites to me, and since I wouldn't party him tried to kill me with a troll warrior... and failed miserably I might add. Get a life

Cepheus

Originally posted by WNxSarmatianKnight
    Whatever Tindall, you were openly racist and openly admitted to duping, many times. You spelled fucking wrong by the way. And you are a what, 14 year old kid? Save your energy child, get your fat ass away from your computer, and spend the $40 a week you spend on KO on something worth while. It's funny to see all the people that dislike you in game Yes you know what I'm talking about, at the DLW when you made some weak ass attempt to cut me down, and 5 people jumped on you. You've been kicked from more clans then I've ever heard of anyone else being kicked from. You also offered to put premium on my account, scam much? I think so. So watch what you say around here, sort of hypocricital to call someone else a scammer when you go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts. (Are you old enough to know what being hypocrital is? Dictionary.com describes it as: * a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. )

Yes that's right, Cepheus offered to put premium on my account, before he spammed party invites to me, and since I wouldn't party him tried to kill me with a troll warrior... and failed miserably I might add. Get a life
    I'm not tindall by the way, I bought the account. And I openly admitted to duping, many times? Are you on fucking drugs you high-strung piece of crap? I'm 15, and my vocabulary is 10 times as strong as yours. If I'm a child, then you must be a toddler? Also, me, fat? Really. I weigh 119 pounds "Mr. I know what I'm talking about and anyone who says different can be banned from the clan." And what 5 people jumped on me asshole? I have people who like me, unlike some people *wink*. I told you to put your items on a different account, temporarily change the password, and I would buy you premium. Scam much? I don't think so. And I don't go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts, I asked you because I was trying to be nice because you complained about not being premium. (Or are you old enough to know what generous is? I don't give a fuck what Dictionairy.com describes it as, it's the act of being giving. I don't want to get a life

Wallenstein

So far I have heard nothing but baseless accusations against Honour. If anyone has any evidence against Robert_Roger/Honour, I request you present it. This matter holds in the balance Honour's membership in WarriorNation. Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Cepheus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cepheus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WNxSarmatianKnight
    Whatever Tindall, you were openly racist and openly admitted to duping, many times. You spelled fucking wrong by the way. And you are a what, 14 year old kid? Save your energy child, get your fat ass away from your computer, and spend the $40 a week you spend on KO on something worth while. It's funny to see all the people that dislike you in game Yes you know what I'm talking about, at the DLW when you made some weak ass attempt to cut me down, and 5 people jumped on you. You've been kicked from more clans then I've ever heard of anyone else being kicked from. You also offered to put premium on my account, scam much? I think so. So watch what you say around here, sort of hypocricital to call someone else a scammer when you go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts. (Are you old enough to know what being hypocrital is? Dictionary.com describes it as: * a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. )

I'm not tindall by the way, I bought the account. And I openly admitted to duping, many times? Are you on fucking drugs you high-strung piece of crap? I'm 15, and my vocabulary is 10 times as strong as yours. If I'm a child, then you must be a toddler? Also, me, fat? Really. I weigh 119 pounds "Mr. I know what I'm talking about and anyone who says different can be banned from the clan." And what 5 people jumped on me asshole? I have people who like me, unlike some people *wink*. I told you to put your items on a different account, temporarily change the password, and I would buy you premium. Scam much? I don't think so. And I don't go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts, I asked you because I was trying to be nice because you complained about not being premium. (Or are you old enough to know what generous is? I don't give a fuck what Dictionairy.com describes it as, it's the act of being giving. I don't want to get a life [/b]
    dude... your 15 and you weigh 119?

how tall are you?

priest_

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    Originally posted by Cepheus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-WNxSarmatianKnight

I'm not tindall by the way, I bought the account. And I openly admitted to duping, many times? Are you on fucking drugs you high-strung piece of crap? I'm 15, and my vocabulary is 10 times as strong as yours. If I'm a child, then you must be a toddler? Also, me, fat? Really. I weigh 119 pounds "Mr. I know what I'm talking about and anyone who says different can be banned from the clan." And what 5 people jumped on me asshole? I have people who like me, unlike some people *wink*. I told you to put your items on a different account, temporarily change the password, and I would buy you premium. Scam much? I don't think so. And I don't go around offering to put premium on peoples accounts, I asked you because I was trying to be nice because you complained about not being premium. (Or are you old enough to know what generous is? I don't give a fuck what Dictionairy.com describes it as, it's the act of being giving. I don't want to get a life
    dude... your 15 and you weigh 119?

how tall are you?[/b]
    probably like 4'2"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast