Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buying GBS/ Items.

This is a discussion on Buying GBS/ Items. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'll start off by addressing all the baba's who i've added to my msn ([email protected]) and telling them i'm sorry, ...
Page: 1

BlingWings

I'll start off by addressing all the baba's who i've added to my msn ([email protected]) and telling them i'm sorry, I told most of you I was buying gb's from you via paypal, And every god damn time I would get money in my paypal I would have stupid problems with the shit. So I just got frustrated and logged off msn and said FUCK IT.

So, Now I am buying via Western Union. I want GG's ONLY. If I know you're gg we will trade. If I don't know you then I don't give a fuck about you and you can take your gb's and shove em'.

I see a few people selling gb's who are quitting who i've seen around , So hit up this topic.

I might add my requested price 5$ per GB, Buying mass quantities. I get paid Friday so hit me up with pms/add my msn so you guys can get rid of your gbs.

If I know you're gg I send the money first, you pick it up, come home and log ko with me. If you're not gg GTFO my topic.

Cheers

BlingWings

Up

BlingWings

Bump

xdiablox

i sell for paypal LoL

dantiger

same, but if u explain wu i can sell u 35 gb

BlingWings

Gýft me msn's via pm

WU only oke? I'd prefer people who knew how to use Wu -.-

Banned

im selling some rogue items, not gbs atm lemme know if u interested

He offered me 70 usd for duel rol

BlingWings

He offered me 70 usd for duel rol [/b]
    Right dude, do you really think they care? you're a retard for posting here....

Sorry i'm not a complete idiot and i'm going to pay 140 like you want.

Right dude, do you really think they care? you're a retard for posting here....

Sorry i'm not a complete idiot and i'm going to pay 140 like you want.[/b]
    i didnt quote the 140 price but a guy who wanted thru PP. Could not do PP with him thats why didnt trade.. 70usd for duel rol is really low. ( i post where ever i wan so how does that make me a retard? you own this forum?) GL in buying ur items.

Donkeyd1ck

He offered me 70 usd for duel rol [/b]
    hahahaha XD 1x rol is atleast 70$

BlingWings

Lmao since when is a rol 14gb fuck head. Im buying 5 bucks each you stupid cunt.

dantiger

a rol IS 14gb or so now....market really screwy atm which is why gbs can go for as low as 5$, u dont see any of the higher level rings on merchant anymore except for roms

xdiablox

i didnt quote the 140 price but a guy who wanted thru PP. Could not do PP with him thats why didnt trade.. 70usd for duel rol is really low. ( i post where ever i wan so how does that make me a retard? you own this forum?) GL in buying ur items.[/b]

mm it is low . Considering ... rols = 10gb. im pretty sure they still are

GBs are about 6$. Thanks to all the kids from rsm who quit and compeeted with each other and lowerd the gb prices to a damn penny.

so lets see... 6x10= 60$ for 1 rol dual rol = about 100=110$ .. 70 is cheap i supose.

hahahaha XD 1x rol is atleast 70$[/b]
    I tried to explain to him and he told me he saw rol on merchant for 7gb.. he wanted my rest of my items like 50% discount. etc ds+6 for 30 bucks too

+1 to dan love u <3 curious did any1 sell 5 bucks a gb

1st i tot he said 70 buck for 1 rol.. after he told me NO dual rol. I laught so hard in office my boss turned and look at me.

Diablo 70 bucks for DuaL is DIRT cheap. dont knw where he get the prices from.

Edited

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast