Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Buying Hell Braker +7

This is a discussion on Buying Hell Braker +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Bump xD...
Page: 3

Ericksenjp

Bump xD

sh1vas

why dont you all go turkish and make more turkish clans so you can steal more items from eachother.
    please grow up ppl. you dont live forever. this is a game that you should enjoy playing as a team..... but someone made the items worth real money so..

deathie..... find a better reson to play the game. tvm bb

glad we booted you out of judge , same behavior got him kicked from judge[/b]
    Oh the hypocrite speaks..i thought you had left KO after your embarrassing pk movie, guess not..and to make it clear you did not boot me i left, and like i told you before you and your mediocre clan will always be just that, oh and just to make sure i'm on the right. (who kept the first iron neckalce from your clan?) You.

On the other hand, some randoms here are confusing me with Deathy, get it right dumb asses it's Deathie and i only played Girakon as DangerDuck nothing else.

Well back to the subject, since we are making this a debate, i might aswell keep adding. It was a pretty tough decision specially when i've been playing around for so long and never done this kind of thing before, but me and my brother were thinking, if i wouldnt have taken that advantage either way somebody else would have, wether is the leader, the assistant whoever the fuck it is, and such was the case that the leader GiveMeUrCock disbanded and kept all the clan drops. I do not regret what i did..does it look right no it doesn't, but it's better me than you anytime.

Oh the hypocrite speaks..i thought you had left KO after your embarrassing pk movie, guess not..and to make it clear you did not boot me i left, and like i told you before you and your mediocre clan will always be just that, oh and just to make sure i'm on the right. (who kept the first iron neckalce from your clan?) You.

On the other hand, some randoms here are confusing me with Deathy, get it right dumb asses it's Deathie and i only played Girakon as DangerDuck nothing else.

Well back to the subject, since we are making this a debate, i might aswell keep adding. It was a pretty tough decision specially when i've been playing around for so long and never done this kind of thing before, but me and my brother were thinking, if i wouldnt have taken that advantage either way somebody else would have, wether is the leader, the assistant whoever the fuck it is, and such was the case that the leader GiveMeUrCock disbanded and kept all the clan drops. I do not regret what i did..does it look right no it doesn't, but it's better me than you anytime.[/b]
    Stfu noob and quit pls.

Stfu noob and quit pls.[/b]
    Is that all? i thought you could at least say something smart anyways whats wrong? you also wanted the Iron Neckalce? Oh Calamity oh no! I'm sorry really.

Is that all? i thought you could at least say something smart anyways whats wrong? you also wanted the Iron Neckalce? Oh Calamity oh no! I'm sorry really.[/b]
    He stole clan drops and sold for usd.[/b]
    zzz your fuken idiot,if you dont know 100% truth stop talking...you think those are my items?lol if those were mine for sure they would be on the rogue and to some clanies...i dont understand why you think they are clans...they're not even mine,i just get customers and give them to my friend and they give money to my friend..and the only reason i do it is because i get 10% of they money [igc]...so stfu ok pls?i dont like idiots that dont know shit

does anyone else see the irony between the clan name and the incedent?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

does anyone else see the irony between the clan name and the incedent?[/b]
    I lol'ed at that, probably true anyway. :lol:

Who cares about the IN, he still gets rolled anyway.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

<_< Double post.

andyy

Thumbs down

MORIAN ( GIVEMEURLOVE ) IS SCAMMER

ALERT ALL !! WARNING !! MORIAN ( GIVEMEURLOVE ) IS SCAMERR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORIAN ( GIVEMEURLOVE ) IS SCAMMER
    ALERT ALL !! WARNING !! MORIAN ( GIVEMEURLOVE ) IS SCAMERR !!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

ok i am scammer i scammer ur sister faggy

Diego.

im cya? in msn? lol zzzzzzz noob

a eso llamo conchudes ..... zzzzz[/b]
    shh callate nomas PAVO :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123