Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD

This is a discussion on Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello Items im looking for: Iron Neck Giga two hander lightning dmg +8 or +9 Buying for USD... MSG ME...
Page: 1

upbeatz74

Hello

Items im looking for:

Iron Neck
    Giga two hander lightning dmg +8 or +9

Buying for USD... MSG ME

killer2675

up for gg trustable

Of coarse you gonna spend another 200$ for IN this game is your life, you said you quit the game but I guess thats impossible cause you got no life . This guy is scammer dont listen to his stupid clan friends they screw people over.

scammer or not ... he send money by wu or to your bank acount and then you give him in or giga ... simple you get money he get item ...

dantiger

up for GG

upbeatz74

LoL @ a1sealc4

alsealc4:
    ill buy out all your gb if you sell 11 $ each

ME:
    sry i rather wait

alsealc4:
    ok how about $437 for all ur gb, thats $12.5 per. I think its fair cause you said you would lower price if you bundled, its only 2$ less per.

ME:
    sry already sold... told you the gb's would sell for 15$ each...later

mad cause i didn't sell you any gbs? way to be a hypocrite..ya im buying IN for 200$ you tried to buy my gb's for 437$ what does that make you? lol

i dunno if alsealc4 is godsays but if he is, then it works out.... you're a [email protected] one likes you, face it, its the truth...
    and everyone knows that you're the main reason why we broke the alliance and everyone hates you for it, now enjoy
    the game, you 11 year old sh!t faced f.uck.

and if alsealc4 isn't godsays then get the f.uck out of my topic im buying stuff here not selling, theres no way i can buy stuff and scam someone through WU you dumbf.uck.

anyways back to the topic, thx for the vouches guys, im gonna share accts with squeezetoy. so with all this newly acquired money i wanna buy his warrior a IN or giga+8 or +9. if anyones selling, shoot me a PM, thx.

Hey anything I can do to make you quit the game faster dont hesitate to ask. Now GODsays, thats a name out of the blue considering there are a shit load of people that think your a fagget the list goes on and on but maybe I am this person

upbeatz74

sounds just like something that f@g godsays would say... i guess you are that person.... hey why dont you tell me that list? i wonder why you're the only one in here saying sh!t... its ok kid... no one likes you and one day someone will beat your ass in real life and you'll wish you listened.

TwistTheKnife

LoL @ a1sealc4
    alsealc4:
    ill buy out all your gb if you sell 11 $ each

ME:
    sry i rather wait

alsealc4:
    ok how about $437 for all ur gb, thats $12.5 per. I think its fair cause you said you would lower price if you bundled, its only 2$ less per.

ME:
    sry already sold... told you the gb's would sell for 15$ each...later

mad cause i didn't sell you any gbs? way to be a hypocrite..ya im buying IN for 200$ you tried to buy my gb's for 437$ what does that make you? lol

i dunno if alsealc4 is godsays but if he is, then it works out.... you're a [email protected] one likes you, face it, its the truth...
    and everyone knows that you're the main reason why we broke the alliance and everyone hates you for it, now enjoy
    the game, you 11 year old sh!t faced f.uck.

and if alsealc4 isn't godsays then get the f.uck out of my topic im buying stuff here not selling, theres no way i can buy stuff and scam someone through WU you dumbf.uck.
    anyways back to the topic, thx for the vouches guys, im gonna share accts with squeezetoy. so with all this newly acquired money i wanna buy his warrior a IN or giga+8 or +9. if anyones selling, shoot me a PM, thx.[/b]
    Yea that's Godsays. Said the exact same thing about me when I was selling my GB's. Then he got flamed hard and looked like a fucking retard. His favorite thing to do is run around and call people losers for how much time or money they invest in this game when in all actuality, he's no different. He plays this game just as much if not more than everyone he makes fun of. He's just as addicted to it as the next person. He comes into vent the other night bragging about how he baba shopped himself and Iron Necklace and got himself such a great deal, blah blah blah.

Godsays, you're the one with the fucking problem. You're the one who lets this game control his life. You're the one spending hundreds of dollars on pixels. You're the one who stays up til the wee hours of the morning staring at your screen wishing you had a social life. So why don't you do you and everyone else and favor and just fuck off?

Yeah, Protejay baba shops a lot of shit, but who the fuck cares? Clearly he has the money to do it so why shouldn't he? Only the faggot little kid's with no friends or money are jealous that they don't have an extra few hundred bucks to throw down on an item they've always wanted. So why don't you just fuck off and leave the guy alone and let him enjoy the game?

Anyways, up for gay trustable. Hope you get what you're looking for

archeo

bump for GG traders :lol:

killer2675

so he runs around accusing people of scamming to give them bad rep lol he will be banned most likley for that...

twist and protejay are trustable

upbeatz74

good looking out twist and killer.... and nicely put, couldn't have said it better twist.

Banned

bump free In plox(send to me ingame =D)
    gl buying

DM:X

u do know giga+9 is like 1000$ - 1500$

upbeatz74

ya.... heard from some of the ppl that had +9 giga... worth a try... maybe get a good deal on it.. not hoping for dirt cheap but if a good deal comes by ill go for it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast