Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD

This is a discussion on Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; buy me IN in the meantime if u cant find giga +9 : )...
Page: 2

buy me IN in the meantime if u cant find giga +9 : )

lol twist you believe anything you hear, I dont even have a IN in reality its a lycaon pendant u stupid tard. Dont compare me to low lifes like you k thx bb. Raven has my account details so check for your self if you think im a lier.
    Yea that's Godsays. Said the exact same thing about me when I was selling my GB's. Then he got flamed hard and looked like a fucking retard.[/b]
    AND YOU GOTTA B KIDDING ME ABOUT THAT GB CRAP lmfao!! please paste anywhere on this topic where I was interested in your gb's, the only thing you will find on your topic is my post celebrating the leave of one of the most gayest players ive met in the game (look how long that lasted lol, twist cant live without his precious KO now hes back and looking to spend some more mulla) and even 50% of people in your clan agree with me, whos the retard now.

The only reason you defending protejay and saying he can spend as much money as he wants blah blah blah is because you 2 are exactly the same your no better, everything I said about protejay ditto for you little baba shopper.

And so what if I wanted to buy protejays gb? I was obviously looking for a dirt cheap deal cause I know I could sell for more, you think im gonna pay full price for that crap? Why not buy it for cheaper then sell it to the low lifes like you that are desperate for any kind of in game money and are willing to spend almost anything for it, and to prove my point look how long it took him to sell his gb, almost under A WEEK! haha

Eulalia

Get the fuck out godsays. I didn't even know you before but now I see your a fucking cunt. Protejay is 100% trustable, and no RsM wants Twęst to quit. Fuck off noob, or we can WS if your so pro? Mind your business shithead.

And so what if I wanted to buy protejays gb? I was obviously looking for a dirt cheap deal cause I know I could sell for more, you think im gonna pay full price for that crap? Why not buy it for cheaper then sell it to the low lifes like you that are desperate for any kind of in game money and are willing to spend almost anything for it, and to prove my point look how long it took him to sell his gb, almost under A WEEK! haha[/b]
    Wow your so devious! Your plan is now unvieled, what genious! Go back to the batcave schoolyard bitch.

dantiger

is because you 2 are exactly the same your no better, everything I said about protejay ditto for you little baba shopper.[/b]
    a1seal if u didnt know twist has MADE money off KO so.....just putting in my 2 sense..easier to stop flaming this is a buying topic for a guy who wants to restart after getting fuked from old clannies....if he were a scammer how did he buy IN glass belt ect. before?

Bump for Gg lmfao <3 flames

Banned

protejay is trustable did few trade with him and he did trade with a good friend of mine (jig) bump
    stop flame plox =)

Banned

protejay is trustable did few trade with him and he did trade with a good friend of mine (jig) bump
    stop flame plox =)

Ok, maybe it was a little out of line to say hes not trustable ok? Maybe he is but dont for one fucking second say windforce clan isnt, what a bunch of backstabbers, to start it off they took teamqc royal emblem and promised another one in return (complete lie) then when we found talos called for a little help in ally they made the party, got a bronze belt from drop and just logged the fuck out of the game, then they disband the alliance to boot I also heard from JD that the exact identical thing happened to them when they killed talos, only windforce ripped them off a elf belt. Your own member Catastrophe lvl 75 mage even thinks you guys are bunch of selfish pricks and hes been in the clan since g5! Its really sad to see.

sounds just like something that f@g godsays would say... i guess you are that person.... hey why dont you tell me that list? i wonder why you&#39;re the only one in here saying sh!t... its ok kid... no one likes you and one day someone will beat your ass in real life and you&#39;ll wish you listened.[/b]
    Werent you just saying you were gonna beat my ass last week, asking for my address? Well I gave it to you right then and there and still havent seen your pussy ass, or do you always talk shit that you cant back up. Scared little wimp, not so tough now are you?

And to Razz, are you really sure about that? Stop acting like you know what your talking about otherwise you would have known countless members including me have quit rsm because of fucking twist and his fucked up personality towards people, I never even did shit to him just cause I was a mage class he always talked and started shit with me, honestly he was always at the brink of being kicked from the clan but because of all the np he donated and his always being kiss ass with jay he managed to stay in so long. You are still a new member to that clan so please dont talk like you know about the history of everything thats happend.

upbeatz74

your royal emblem? really now? when did teamqc ever do quest felankor?
    Answer is.... (drumrollllllllllll)
    NEVER! you dumb f.uck. it was ours to begin with.

and ya..
    i was the one who gave the orders to disband the alliance with TeamQc....
    i fucking wanted to do it from day one when i found out you were in teamqc....
    finally i got my chance to do it, so i did.
    reason why we broke our alliance was cause of you and now you&#39;re all pissed off because of it....
    cause everyone in your clan hates you and they all regret inviting you into the clan.

when did you ever want gb&#39;s from me? want me to SS all the f.ucking posts for gb&#39;s you pm&#39;d me....
    and for my glassbelt before...
    oh how about my skele belt for USD.... way to go! thinking i wouldn&#39;t bring it up??
    thinking i dont have it in my msg history for ko4life? lol you&#39;re a joke...

and ya i would beat your ass.. any fucking day...
    if you lived even 2 hours away from my house i would drive to your house... drag your punk ass outside... beat your ass to the ground till your face was so f.ucked up your family wouldn&#39;t even know who you were... and drive home like nothing happened.

why would i be scared of you? you&#39;re 11 years old? you&#39;re probably up to my hip.. i could drop kick your head and you would die.
    it just boggles my mind how little kids think they&#39;re bad ass.... talking like they have life experience. this GUYS 11 years old guys.....i could cut my AGE in HALF... and I WOULD STILL BE OLDER then this kid.

whats funny is, you said you had a bunch of supporters? where are they? seems like its you against ronark at the moment.

Thats right protejay keep making up stories like me wanting to pay money or even buy your"glass belt" and also make up excuses saying that your actually going to do something to me, your pathetic lol. Keep talking crap through a computer screen you sorry ass lame excuse for a human being, like im gonna get my ass beat by a fucking nerd that spends his life savings on a rpg game then asks for my address cause hes gonna beat me up, then says I need to live right next to him AND EVEN THEN you wouldnt do shit (we are 1 state apart btw).

I love how you just make things up like my clan hates me, please name 1 person lol, we are actually happy that we arent allied to faggets like you lol, you never spoke ally chat, you never joined our ew parties when we offered in ally chat. And you even pm me saying "no more long capes muhahaha!" I couldnt care less if our allience had the smallest shittiest looking capes, as long as they were respectfull, friendly, honest, and socialable. Your clan dont fit into 1 of those categories. And since your tiny head probly still isnt going to understand, teamqc is 1 grade away from royal knights lol, you honestly think we care about losing long capes for a month?

I also love how you say alliance was disbanded cause of me lol, is your brain the size of a golfball or something you dumbass piece of fucking shit? Ive seen on the forums it was because your melees were complaining about not getting parties and that we didnt attend csw much and way more complicated stuff then me calling you a fuking retard haha, and the funniest part is, when I said how fucking dumb you were in ally chat I didnt hear 1 person from windforce say "hey! thats not true". You would love to think that your clan would disband an alliance cause 1 person pissed you off, keep living in your dreamworld lolz they couldnt give a rats ass about you.

when did you ever want gb&#39;s from me? want me to SS all the f.ucking posts for gb&#39;s you pm&#39;d me....
    and for my glassbelt before...
    oh how about my skele belt for USD.... way to go! thinking i wouldn&#39;t bring it up??
    thinking i dont have it in my msg history for ko4life? lol you&#39;re a joke...[/b]
    Read carefully little noob, I know your brain cant handle this much thinking but if you read my post again key word here: carefully. Here&#39;s the definition of the word in case you dont understand
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carefully
    You will see that I was in fact quoting twist. Dont you feel fucking dumb... Now have a sucker and go play on the swing set so mommy can talk about grown up things okay?

Jason&#39;s a gg.. Thats all i got to say..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Ok, maybe it was a little out of line to say hes not trustable ok? Maybe he is but dont for one fucking second say windforce clan isnt, what a bunch of backstabbers, to start it off they took teamqc royal emblem and promised another one in return (complete lie) then when we found talos called for a little help in ally they made the party, got a bronze belt from drop and just logged the fuck out of the game, then they disband the alliance to boot I also heard from JD that the exact identical thing happened to them when they killed talos, only windforce ripped them off a elf belt. Your own member Catastrophe lvl 75 mage even thinks you guys are bunch of selfish pricks and hes been in the clan since g5! Its really sad to see.
    Werent you just saying you were gonna beat my ass last week, asking for my address? Well I gave it to you right then and there and still havent seen your pussy ass, or do you always talk shit that you cant back up. Scared little wimp, not so tough now are you?

And to Razz, are you really sure about that? Stop acting like you know what your talking about otherwise you would have known countless members including me have quit rsm because of fucking twist and his fucked up personality towards people, I never even did shit to him just cause I was a mage class he always talked and started shit with me, honestly he was always at the brink of being kicked from the clan but because of all the np he donated and his always being kiss ass with jay he managed to stay in so long. You are still a new member to that clan so please dont talk like you know about the history of everything thats happend.[/b]

it wasn&#39;t allied, it was the rouge was in the party and we didn&#39;t think 2 kick him and an elf belt droped and he said he would talk 2 intel on what do w/ it, and yet he didn&#39;t do anything but keep it 4 himself and old man is never on, nor is gayry so he kinda juss kept the elf belt 4 himself, kinda gay if u ask me, was 3 ppl from our clan in the party and him in the party, but dont bring me into this shit, its all about u, protejay is trustable, stop starting shit, and get a damn life, seriously

tommyleonghk

Yeah...... wheres ma share off my elf belt drop???

stares at EagleEyeX

upbeatz74

teamqc is 1 grade away from royal knights lol, you honestly think we care about losing long capes for a month?[/b]
    Hey i would love to see those long capes in a month... lets see them.

I also love how you say alliance was disbanded cause of me lol, is your brain the size of a golfball or something you dumbass piece of fucking shit? Ive seen on the forums it was because your melees were complaining about not getting parties and that we didnt attend csw much and way more complicated stuff then me calling you a fuking retard haha, and the funniest part is, when I said how fucking dumb you were in ally chat I didnt hear 1 person from windforce say "hey! thats not true". You would love to think that your clan would disband an alliance cause 1 person pissed you off, keep living in your dreamworld lolz they couldnt give a rats ass about you.[/b]
    yep it was disbanded because of you, i logged on, you were pissing me off, i told dondaddy to log on to disband alliance(he had CL at the time), right after i said it, alliance was disbanded, easy as that, go ahead and ask dondaddy or old man about this... Thing is I also said in ally chat everyone in teamqc and WF hates you and thinks you&#39;re a douchebag.. i didnt hear any of your clannies say "hey! thats not true" but i did see everyone in WF laughing @ that.

Read carefully little noob, I know your brain cant handle this much thinking but if you read my post again key word here: carefully. Here&#39;s the definition of the word in case you dont understand
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carefully
    You will see that I was in fact quoting twist. Dont you feel fucking dumb... Now have a sucker and go play on the swing set so mommy can talk about grown up things okay?[/b]
    haha you went to dictionary.com big whoop, you probably just learned what "carefully" meant too... GOOD JOB SON now go read your dictionary.
    hilarious how you&#39;re referencing me as a little kid? keep in mind godsays...you&#39;re 11 years old.... we&#39;ve heard you on vent... i honestly believe you would be intuitive enough to put 2 and 2 together and stay away from the little kid jokes...it kinda back fires in your case don&#39;t you think? i can let you do all the talking and make yourself look stupid...

Dont compare me to low lifes like you k thx bb. Raven has my account details so check for your self if you think im a lier.[/b]
    hey go use your site and search up your new word LIER.... now don&#39;t you feel stupid.

Wow you caught a spelling mistake from me, dont you feel proud. And you say im 11 years old haha, you call me a kid when you act just like one, I dont understand how anyone could be so fucking retarded as to call someone thats going into the u.s military to fight for the freedom of fucking faggets like you a 11 year old. Are your really proud of being much older then me? You act like my fucking 8 year old brother you stupid fagget, you gonna try to find some more little spelling mistakes I made and avoid my questions? haha hey look! "i siad yuor a moob" now post im an idiot so you can feel really superior and good about yourself go jump off a building, then when your family gets your will it will say, protejay leaves behind all his belongings to his family. But unfortunately it was just a knight online account with alot of good items.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast