Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD

This is a discussion on Buying Iron NECK & Giga 2H-Lightning +8 or +9 for USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; wow, let protejay buy his IN and Giga!...
Page: 3

VerHom

wow, let protejay buy his IN and Giga!

TwistTheKnife

lol twist you believe anything you hear, I dont even have a IN in reality its a lycaon pendant u stupid tard. Dont compare me to low lifes like you k thx bb. Raven has my account details so check for your self if you think im a lier.

AND YOU GOTTA B KIDDING ME ABOUT THAT GB CRAP lmfao!! please paste anywhere on this topic where I was interested in your gb's, the only izething you will find on your topic is my post celebrating the leave of one of the most gayest players ive met in the game(look how long that lasted lol, twist cant live without his precious KO now hes back and looking to spend some more mulla) [/size]and even 50% of people in your clan agree with me, whos the retard now.

The only reason you defending protejay and saying he can spend as much money as he wants blah blah blah is because you 2 are exactly the same your no better, everything I said about protejay ditto for you little baba shopper.

And so what if I wanted to buy protejays gb? I was obviously looking for a dirt cheap deal cause I know I could sell for more, you think im gonna pay full price for that crap? Why not buy it for cheaper then sell it to the low lifes like you that are desperate for any kind of in game money and are willing to spend almost anything for it, and to prove my point look how long it took him to sell his gb, almost under A WEEK! haha[/b]
    You do realize that the more you keep posting the more of a jack ass your making out of yourself, right?

"lol twist you believe anything you hear, I dont even have a IN in reality..."

Call me gullible I guess, but why the fuck would you log vent with some conjured story of baba shopping?
    You were just bored and decided to log vent and brag to your E-friends about how you just dumped a bunch of money on virtual items? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you really that desperate for attention?

"...now hes back and looking to spend some more mulla..."

Lol? Keep talking about shit you don't know about dumb ass. Everything you've said is completely unfounded and wrong. The only thing I've spent USD on in this game was an SSE and CE that I bought from Casablanca for 35 USD so I could get a little bit of in game coin. I achieved all my items legitimately in game and never got handed clan drops for free, always paid for them with in game coin I'd earned from upgrading etc. When it came time to sell my account due to the start of a new job I made just under $1000. So go ahead and call me a baba shopper for spending 35 USD to get some upgrading money you little cock sucker.

"...look how long that lasted lol, twist cant live without his precious KO..."

As for that line of bull shit; never did I say I was quitting this game, I had just been hired for a new job and would'nt have near enough time to fully enjoy this game, thus, I decided to sell my account. The only reason I'm still playing is because I'm sharing an account with a friend right now who doesn't have the means of paying for his own premium. Logging it for an hour or 2 a few times a week.

"...so what if I wanted to buy protejays gb? I was obviously looking for a dirt cheap deal cause I know I could sell for more..."

Hahahahha... You were looking to try and get your hustle on by buying and reselling virtual coins? Hahaha!! What a faggot. Why don't you move out of Mommy and Daddy's house and getting a fuckin' job ya little cunt?

No one likes you, you little cock sucker. Surely you've realized this buy now? Every time you make a post you get flamed and owned hard. Wanna know what the funniest part is? No ones ever there to back you up! :lol: You're alone and no one likes you!

How does it feel sitting up until 5 AM every night, sitting in the dark, staring at that screen wishing you had a friend; trolling the forums and flaming people unconditionally? How does it feel trying to compensate for the lack of a real social life by attempting to create relationships online? How does it feel to be too embarrassed to talk in Ventrilo because you sound like a 12 year old boy going through puberty, your voice squeaking every time you talk? Keep typing Marc maybe someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Your ineffective attempts of flaming and slandering only serves to illuminate your lack of substance. So why don't you go and do everyone else a favor and take a fatal over dose of what ever anti depressants your therapist has got you on, kk?

Twist himself, no really turtle9. Calling me the most hated player in KO. Ahhhh sweet ironey

TwistTheKnife

Twist himself, no really turtle9. Calling me the most hated player in KO. Ahhhh sweet ironey [/b]
    That the best you got? Putting words in my mouth? Show the quote where I said that. You got owned bitch. Plain and simple. Questions?

kazuh1ko

a1sealc4 y don't u just shut up and leave the thread?

Even outsiders like me can understand you're not welcomed in his thread. Every additional reply u post makes u look dumber -.-"

Do yourself a favour, just stfu and let Protojay buy his stuff.

<_<
    a1sealc4 y don&#39;t u just shut up and leave the thread?

Even outsiders like me can understand you&#39;re not welcomed in his thread. Every additional reply u post makes u look dumber -.-"

Do yourself a favour, just stfu and let Protojay buy his stuff.[/b]
    Maybe he is just too dumb to understand his not welcome.. How u expect a brain size of a golf ball understand that... <_<

DM:X

whats the deal? get the fuk out of here. if he is scammer/hater then let it be but he does send money first in a trade which makes him trustable.

disrespect

sex plx(?)

OT: BUMP!

killer2675

Call for a delete of this topic sorry protejay
    and
    a motion to eithier warn or ban a1sealc4 from this form since all he does is flame

xSherefx

if some1 flames in market sections again he will be muted/banned
    market sections are only availible for selling and buying items not flaming -.-

DM:X

general chat for flaming only? XD

killer2675

sheref said he muted him for 3 days

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    Muted for 72 hours for flaming per xSherefx&#39;s request

upbeatz74

should&#39;ve been permaban for being a douchebag imo.

Eulalia

You are still a new member to that clan so please dont talk like you know about the history of everything thats happend.[/b]
    Ya I been rsm since myko. New member? Dont make me laugh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast