Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Buying Leetage Items (hb +8, wps, rocs, priest chitin set +8 hp..)

This is a discussion on Buying Leetage Items (hb +8, wps, rocs, priest chitin set +8 hp..) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Drogadito.. ya, se falasses por portugal inteiro e por toda a gente q a fuma.. 1º ja nao fumo a ...
Page: 3

Lammer

Drogadito.. ya, se falasses por portugal inteiro e por toda a gente q a fuma..
    1º ja nao fumo a 1ºa a 3 meses, e 2º se eu fumar acho q conta nada para a tua vida
    com "drogatito" dizes a um gajo com quase 17 anos.. mas toda a gente q tenha menos q a tua idade é puto ja vi.
    Olha amigo, muitos q levantam a puta da boca na net e nas lans nao falam assim, se fores o rey ai da tua cidade por amansares o pelo a toda a gente.. temos pena

vá ja chega, fica na tua q eu fico na minha [/b]
    Agora em português sff ok? Se não não consigo responder . É porque ainda ontem comprei morangos apanhadinhos frescos do matadouro aki da zona e não fosse o skate ter a vela estragada tinha corrido tudo bem.

bump for good person.

Banned

bump for good person.[/b]
    hiiii

bump

so me grizo lol

Banned

so me grizo lol[/b]
    enfim.. lol

up

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So you don't feel left out I'm gonna "kinda" summarize the portuguese posts... for you and all the ones that call him.... "GG"

1st I've meet the little asshole "smash" when I was in Legion_Of_Portugal, this was like.. 1 year ago? At the time this little idiot was nothing but just a new player to the game, and like all new players in every game he was a complete noob like I once was, and everyone who started this game with no online game experience. Anyways, at the time I was already playing the game for almost 2 years and like many others that I've meet in the game I've tried to help him in many ways. Xping, Know How, etc, etc. Never in items coz at the time this "noob" had already good gear for a guy that started playing like 1 month ago which I though was weird, but non of my business. He was so dumb that even thou he was -60? or around it, he was paying some clannie of mine like $60 for him to lvl his char like 1 or 2 lvls (ROFL). Was that time that I started to see how this noob worked. Then he meet some some wrong ppl. Borrowed his char, items etc... til he get scammed (smash). Lost char, items, money that he had spent babshopping etc. We later found out that one of the guys that scammed him (All mighty PriestFromPortugal (PFP) in this forum) was playing with an account of mine that I had borrowed him under the rules that he couldn't macro, cheat, hack, scam. At least one of this rules was broken, so I took the acount back (mage lvl 60) and said to PFP if he wanted the account back he had to return the account and items back to Smash. Of course that didn't happen so after a few weeks with this never ending scamming story I felt sorry for smash and I borrowed him the mage account. He could play with the account do with it whatever he wanted with it except scam, hack, macro etc etc.. the same rules applied. If I'm not mistaken W4RP had an account unused so he gave him that account (a warrior lvl 61 or 62). He played with the char a few days and then he asked me if I was willing to trade the mage for his warrior. To be honest I didn't even care about the account since I had my own main account (priest) and since I didn't used mage I agree to make the trade. Everything normal, changed SQs no big deal all smooth.

There's a few parts in our friend history that I really can't remember right so I gonna skip it (was like 1 year ago, can't really remember right so don't wanna tell non trues), all I can remember is that at certain time he had a lvl 61/62 warrior.

Anyway one time, when I and most of our Legion_Of_Portugal ppl was already in NO the noob (smash) tried and actually got into the clan for a few days, even thou many of us didn't want to coz we knew that he was not an trustable guy. Then a scam story poped up, he tried to trade his warrior from a lvl 64 mage and ended up scamming the owner of the mage. Took his account and items (the topic is here in KO4Life, really old but its here, smash had here another nick. PS: Went to do some digging here's the topic. Have fun meanwhile http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=xourico). We the majority of the portuguese guys that were in NO felt that this was wrong obviously and was giving us bad reputation so he decided doing justice for our own.
    At this time Eths (Rest in peace) had already spoke with us to ask him to leave clan or he would be kicked coz he was giving NO bad name.

Then one of us pretended to be his friend and spoke to smash about the chance of SCAMMING ME (a guy that a few days before tried to help him, borrowing an account, trading chars etc) which of course he agreeded right away. How do I know this? Well... we knew what was going on since the plan was actually to "scam" Smash in order to return the scammed MAGE to its real owner. All went as planned, mage recovered, returned and smash the noob got his warrior account back, with all his items in it.

In the meantime W4RP was the one that used to put him premmium and by mistake gave Smash a jpg with W4RPs Credit Card info. Well... let me just to say that is by mere luck and advice from certain ppl that W4RP didn't got a few $ less in his Credit Card account.

Then afterwards he bought :Jony: the warrior (at 70) from :Jony: here on forums and tried to enter Tormentors by giving the leaders/assists false information (Just ask Shepyro, he can background this part). At this time he was already a pro babashopper, with really good items (IN, IB, ROCs+1, etc etc). A while after, he changed his warrior for a priest (+70), with nice items (of course between this trades always losing money) and had a CS with it . Bought HB +8 and alot of stuff (I can image that at this time he had already spent like $2000 on the game babshopping). Then, and of course being the noob he is, he didn't knew how to play a warrior, and went for the trade/buy a priest. Again a major noob, with a incredible priest (Me with 1/4 of his gear was far better then he in his best days) didn't knew how to play. He was in UK when this happened. Then he decided "well I'm noob with priest also" let me try mage. Tried to trade his lvl 74 priest for Valh or vhal mage (one of the 1st lvl 70 in diez). ROFL he fucked up himself here.... got scammed really hard and lost almost everything. CS, mage 74, priest 74, rocs+1, rols+1, wes+1, everything (over $2k).

Then he asked :Jony: to play his warrior "CheGaucho" (lvl 74) which he agreed. :Jony: gave him the pass, sq and ended up getting scammed by Smash. Again a guy that only helped him got scammed. Our friend here, changed the warrior's SQ but was so dumb that told it to :Jony: while he was on the account, so :Jony: was able to unseal the items and move them to another account. In the end since :jony: had Smash CSs and alot of other items with it but no account, dumbie boy was forced to give the account back if he wanted to get his items back. Which happened.

Then went for WOW.... rofl again stupid like he is, tried to buy a 70 european wow account and ended up buying a US one... and then tried to call the seller scammer, even thou the WOW account seller told him that it was an US account.

Moving on... last time I recall he bought DRO's priest. Put there some items, even thou ppl told him that account was not safe and ended up again scammed (5TH TIME NOW) ahahahah.

Now he's buying a "+78" priest.... 2 CSs, and all the gear above. None of my business of course but sry, I can't stop laughing and thinking that I've really meet/talked with really dumb/stupid ppl.. but Smash here leads them by far.

When I saw he's trustabillity pool I wanted to say alot of things about this little fellow but, since KO4Life members have really short memory I said nothing.

When I saw this topic I though "OMG this guy really needs help" and so I did, told him to go see a doctor coz he really needs help. He's a junkie. But being the kid he is he replyied to go fuck myself.

To be honest I wish he gets scammed again so I can laugh some more, and if I were mod, moderator whatever he would be banned my now. He's a scammer and a "attracts" (couldn't remember the right word) scammers.

And here's the story of your "GG" friend.

Now just for him in Portuguese..

És um coitadinho, tenho pena de ti. És um drogadito que tem demasiado dinheiro. Disseste para eu me ir foder... a 1ª coisa que me veio à cabeça foi.. gostava que me dissesses isso na cara a ver se tinhas tomates, mas depois pensei... passo todos os dias por 1 homem que é um bocado apanhado e 1 vez disse a 1 pessoa que ia a passar na rua que ele era filho da puta e para se ir foder. Resultado levou um correctivo, e depois fiquei a pensar.. anormal não é o maluco por o ser e dizer filho da puta ao gajo que vai a passar na rua, é o gajo que lhe mandou a tareia e não percebeu que o outro era doente.

Neste caso o doente és tu.

Houve uns tempos que disseste que te ias matar e que a tua vida é uma treta bla bla.. olha faz esse favor aos que te rodeiam e trabalham todos os dias para tu teres o teu dinheirito para gastar no teu vício. Se precisares 1 empurraozito é só dizeres.. que eu já tirei a 1ª senha.[/b]
    SmasH is a good person even though he's a bit stupid sometimes. It's his own money so he can spend it like he wants do.
    If I had shitloads of money I would be babashopped to the top too =D
    Anyways SmasH is a gg IMO.

Banned

SmasH is a good person even though he's a bit stupid sometimes. It's his own money so he can spend it like he wants do.
    Anyways SmasH is a gg IMO.[/b]
    milk* :wub:

up for babashopper =DDDDDD

Lammer

Anyways SmasH is a gg IMO.[/b]
    Wrong... its nots his own money.... its his parents. Why do ppl talk without having a "minimum" info.
    Anyway don't care if its his or his parents money. There are more than 10 years diference between me and him, and I gave him an advice and he replied like a dumb 5 year old kid. Anyway I wouldn't except more from a guy with "17 years old" that can't even make a decent and understandable setence in his native language.

After that I don't give a shit about what he does... doesn't affect me a bit. But if you all "mature" ppl support that the fact of a sick kid spending hundreds of dollars in a game is "ok" and getting scammed in almost every deal.. go ahead bump ftw!

Blind its not the one who can't see.... its the one that doesn't want to see.

Wrong... its nots his own money.... its his parents. Why do ppl talk without having a "minimum" info.
    Anyway don't care if its his or his parents money. There are more than 10 years diference between me and him, and I gave him an advice and he replied like a dumb 5 year old kid. Anyway I wouldn't except more from a guy with "17 years old" that can't even make a decent and understandable setence in his native language.

After that I don't give a shit about what he does... doesn't affect me a bit. But if you all "mature" ppl support that the fact of a sick kid spending hundreds of dollars in a game is "ok" and getting scammed in almost every deal.. go ahead bump ftw!
    Blind its not the one who can't see.... its the one that doesn't want to see.[/b]
    If it doesn't affect you then why are you flaming him?
    You're the one who's acting like a little kid. He has rich parents and he can use money as much as he wants and so what?
    Everyone can't be perfect like you Lammer. I don't support babashop but it's ppls own choise if they want to use money on this game.

Lammer

If it doesn't affect you then why are you flaming him?
    You're the one who's acting like a little kid. He has rich parents and he can use money as much as he wants and so what?
    Everyone can't be perfect like you Lammer. I don't support babashop but it's ppls own choise if they want to use money on this game.[/b]
    I guess its the 2nd time I get into this kinda of discussion with you if I'm not mistaken... anyway

Re-read plýx

After that I don't give a shit about what he does... doesn't affect me a bit. [/b]
    "After" presumes that something happend/occured before... so go read again.

If it doesn't affect you then why are you flaming him?[/b]
    Someone asked for a translation....
    speak english.. i feel left out
    bump[/b]
    And since when telling the truth = flamming? Do you know what are you talking about?

Everyone can't be perfect like you Lammer[/b]
    Typical reply of a "kid". Since when giving advices makes me perfect?

He has rich parents and he can use money as much as he wants and so what?[/b]
    When usually I see ppl do something stupid or lacking of good judgment I don't mind of helping them if I can. If that person then acts like a asshole and if I don't have any special feelling/bounding with him/her I stop fucking care. This is the case.

I don't support babashop[/b]
    If I had shitloads of money I would be babashopped to the top too =D[/b]
    up for babashopper =DDDDDD[/b]
    ........... right. That tells alot about you doesn't it.

Banned

Fds ainda nao te calaste?

Sabao

Ainda nao te deram educaçao?

Banned

Ainda nao te deram educaçao?[/b]
    Já, desde que nasci
    Obrigam é a ter falta dela..

Sabao

Es um senhor entao, e pena teres nascido ha pouco tempo e ainda nao saberes usa-la .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast