Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buying list

This is a discussion on buying list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I need for priest: Chitin 8 set Rol +0 Axe Def Gloves Spear Def Gloves, Boots, Hat tell me your ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

I need for priest:

Chitin 8 set

Rol +0

Axe Def Gloves

Spear Def Gloves, Boots, Hat

tell me your price

Also, I have mage and warrior items for trades

Cleatus

Up pls

tamarama

You're back on Marv?

Cleatus

every one has a warrior.. everyone is pro.. even the ones with +1231231 uniques who die all the time. I need something different. I've always had marv and always will

tamarama

I'd recommend just leveling to 70 and saying screw the spear/ax defenses once you get your "Shield of Marv." That player shield kicks butt and doesn't decrease your HP like switching HP armor for spear def.

I gotta go write another paper.

And you could always just do like Pathos Gloves vs warrior (because everyone DOES own a warrior now. Heck, even RJ's 77 now) which does take some significant damage off.

Cleatus

I'd recommend just leveling to 70 and saying screw the spear/ax defenses once you get your "Shield of Marv." That player shield kicks butt and doesn't decrease your HP like switching HP armor for spear def.

I gotta go write another paper.

And you could always just do like Pathos Gloves vs warrior (because everyone DOES own a warrior now. Heck, even RJ's 77 now) which does take some significant damage off.[/b]

<_< char is 73.6215 with a dread shield..

back on topic - still need the armors / rol / def&#39;s / et cetera

tamarama

Grats on actually leveling. ^^ bumpzors for cleatus the perpetual nubby.

Cleatus

ty

It is difficult to level when you can&#39;t play the game all the time / all day long. I feel some accomplishment for my endeavors and appreciate the congrats.

Cleatus

chitin 8 pls

Cleatus

up b4 bed

tamarama

ty

It is difficult to level when you can&#39;t play the game all the time / all day long. I feel some accomplishment for my endeavors and appreciate the congrats.[/b]

Is Marv still named Marv?

Bump for Cleatus.

Scandium

up

tamarama

Is Marv still named Marv?

Bump for Cleatus.[/b]
    I guess a better question would be, "What character are you playing these days?"....Otherwise I could get the wrong impression entirely.

Cleatus

Marv = Marv

I&#39;m playing = Secret (cause I know it bugs you :P)

tamarama

Angry

Marv = Marv

I&#39;m playing = Secret (cause I know it bugs you :P)[/b]
    :&#39;(

That&#39;s not fair. I level my own char from 1-Current Level, never name changing, everyone knows me (that&#39;s smart anyway) and the thanks I get is, "I&#39;m not telling you who I&#39;m playing now bcz it bugs you."

Meannie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast