Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

buying list

This is a discussion on buying list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; WTB Chitins Please...
Page: 2

Cleatus

WTB Chitins Please

the_DEAN

tamarama i think you are a big fun of my pal here, why you dont join us so you ll see his moves everyday and also speak to him EVERYDAY

have chitin goblin pauldron
    helmet fp dd +6/25

tamarama

tamarama i think you are a big fun of my pal here, why you dont join us so you ll see his moves everyday and also speak to him EVERYDAY[/b]
    He's a good egg, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I'm more of a...hmm...wart on his backside that he's reminded of occasionally when he moves funny.

I have a good thing going with my clan. Can't leave hh. Thanks for the offer though, I'm very flattered.

the_DEAN

He's a good egg, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I'm more of a...hmm...wart on his backside that he's reminded of occasionally when he moves funny.

I have a good thing going with my clan. Can't leave hh. Thanks for the offer though, I'm very flattered.[/b]
    Damn :blink: just refreshed!!Do you have this thread to your favorites? :blink:

Up again for the old pal here "ExoDus"

tamarama

Wink

Damn :blink: just refreshed!!Do you have this thread to your favorites? :blink:
    Up again for the old pal here "ExoDus"[/b]

No, my ko4life account is gay and signs up for automatic updates on topics I reply to. These updates go to my Gmail Inbox, which refreshes itself like once a minute or something, and I nearly always have it up. So, I see an email pop up, it's ko4gays and I click the link to find out what else has been replied to.

I've never really been very active on ko4life, mostly because the people here are generally meaner than in actual KO, so I've never had a reason to change my settings to make it not do that.

Bumpzors for the most off topic buying list evar!

Cleatus

Thank you for hijacking my post

- I really just wanna seriously discuss buying some damned chitins.

:wub: Dean :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12