Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; free bump...
Page: 3

LoveHurts

free bump

Banned

wow....i can see buying some gear since when u bought urs the market was shit...but now a character?...dont make me lvl to 70 to kick ur ass pls man..i dont wanna play the game that long

DragonFire

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ddirks

who am i owned? i was stating a point never said u paid usd i said half this site does doesnt mean you learn to read bb now

I think you need some English classes..
    I think you should find something more appropriate than reading an online game forum for your age , no offense[/b]
    Do you know who I am? no so fuck you.. You don't know my age..and i read this forum because I PLAY KO FUCK TARD.

Aba

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    wow....i can see buying some gear since when u bought urs the market was shit...but now a character?...dont make me lvl to 70 to kick ur ass pls man..i dont wanna play the game that long *

ehhhhh w/e

I just picked up a bunch of cash off this game due to luck so I decided to save myself the time in exp.

and the only reason you see me buying gear as okay is because you finally ended up doing the same h43r:
    and sorry you'll need 5 lvls on me before you'll ALMOST kick my ass sorryyyyyyy

LoveHurts

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ddirks

who am i owned? i was stating a point never said u paid usd i said half this site does doesnt mean you learn to read bb now

I think you should find something more appropriate than reading an online game forum for your age , no offense[/b]
    Do you know who I am? no so fuck you.. You don't know my age..and i read this forum because I PLAY KO FUCK TARD.[/b][/quote] LOLZ! right now in my point of veiw your acting like a fucking three year old so stfu with your shit talk and do you go to everones topic and start talking and causeing fights

Banned

Originally posted by Aba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    wow....i can see buying some gear since when u bought urs the market was shit...but now a character?...dont make me lvl to 70 to kick ur ass pls man..i dont wanna play the game that long *

ehhhhh w/e

I just picked up a bunch of cash off this game due to luck so I decided to save myself the time in exp.

and the only reason you see me buying gear as okay is because you finally ended up doing the same h43r:
    and sorry you'll need 5 lvls on me before you'll ALMOST kick my ass sorryyyyyyy [/b]

:wub: but seriously bro just lvl ur character..its not that hard to do paramuns/DKs/TCs/DS :rollseyes:

DragonFire

Originally posted by LoveHurts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveHurts)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    Originally posted by MeeP
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ddirks

I think you should find something more appropriate than reading an online game forum for your age , no offense
    Do you know who I am? no so fuck you.. You don't know my age..and i read this forum because I PLAY KO FUCK TARD.[/b]
    LOLZ! right now in my point of veiw your acting like a fucking three year old so stfu with your shit talk and do you go to everones topic and start talking and causeing fights[/b][/quote]

no I don't accually.. ^_^

Aba

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Aba@

ehhhhh w/e

:wub: but seriously bro just lvl ur character..its not that hard to do paramuns/DKs/TCs/DS :rollseyes:[/b]

I wanna but I think k2 screwed up my mindset with the 50% event
    I did lvl 59-64 in less than 10 days...then the event ended and exp became hell for my head

also when the king feature is up I know glarfist loves to give events but unfortunately karus has turk king and we never get exp bonus...fucking gays

anyway still buying char <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Aba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aba)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    @

ehhhhh w/e

:wub: but seriously bro just lvl ur character..its not that hard to do paramuns/DKs/TCs/DS :rollseyes:[/b]

I did lvl 59-64 in less than 10 days...then the event ended and exp became hell for my head

also when the king feature is up I know glarfist loves to give events but unfortunately karus has turk king and we never get exp bonus...fucking gays

anyway still buying char <_<[/b][/quote]

heh?..u need an exp even to lvl? wtf?...ive exped with NO PREM for bout week now...even got exped like 4 times and hit ok once..its not that hard bro..just listen to music while u exp or somethin...

Aba

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by Aba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aba)
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    @

ehhhhh w/e

always on ts with these gays listening to them scream bosscheck pls :lol:

anyway if someone wanna sell me iron or skelly belt instead ...maybe a set of shell +8 or a cs+0 let me know maybe you guys can change my mind

:wub: but seriously bro just lvl ur character..its not that hard to do paramuns/DKs/TCs/DS :rollseyes:

anyway still buying char <_<[/b]

heh?..u need an exp even to lvl? wtf?...ive exped with NO PREM for bout week now...even got exped like 4 times and hit ok once..its not that hard bro..just listen to music while u exp or somethin...[/b][/quote]

LoveHurts

wtf... magic i dont know what your talking about but xping is hard like up the ass but probably everytime i play i go dcz but when i do xp it takes forever

sweetpimpmaster

I exp'd to lvl 63 no premi so dont even start bitching about needing a exp event cause thats why pathetic, you just want an excuse to buy shit for UDS cause you suck so bad, and always will cause you cant buy skills.

Aba

^^I should have been one of the smart ones and lvled when the exp first started

damn dcz

sweetpimpmaster

dude i never have been in the DCZ LOL, and yet im 63 i just know how to enjoy my self when i exp, and i can almost bet you will get a lvl 70 character get borde cause its to hard to exp then want to buy a lvl 80 rogue. then you will get borde and pissed cause you will have wasted all this money on game and now the shit isnt worth anything.

Aba

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    I exp'd to lvl 63 no premi so dont even start bitching about needing a exp event cause thats why pathetic, you just want an excuse to buy shit for UDS cause you suck so bad, and always will cause you cant buy skills.

okay...just shut the fuk up

no one asked you

and actually I DONT suck. You're just looking for an excuse to have such shit chars cuz you dont know how to play the game and earn your own money

you think I can't earn igc boy? have you seen the media section lately? :rollseyes:

I buy usd to save me time (aka a char) or to not have to camp eslant 24/7 to try and earn some of the things that are pretty much dream set for anyone playing this game

also I have the money so why wouldn't I improve something I enjoy? fuk! if you like tennis and you're good at it you buy a nice tennis racket...if you like video games you buy entry to a tournament or a nice widescreen hdtv to play them on

how is buying in this game for usd any different? I'm a fucking millionaire my friend I'm not scamming my girlfriend out of dates or wearing clothes as ugly as your "bitches" in order to buy for usd. So shut the fuk up and sit down cuz you just messing with the wrong topic

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast