Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

buying lvl 80 warior ore bp

This is a discussion on buying lvl 80 warior ore bp within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; you can gýf me money...
Page: 2

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

you can gýf me money

runordie

lol im not a scammer how i scam ppl when i gif money ppl dont talk on this topic if u dont have 80 char oke thank u[/b]
    i do have a level 80 char, so i can talk in this topic

lime

lol im not a scammer how i scam ppl when i gif money ppl dont talk on this topic if u dont have 80 char oke thank u[/b]
    zzz grammer lesson number two.

lol im not a scammer how CAN i scam ppl when i give them money (which will be promptly charged back)

and its OK not oke! your attempt has failed dont bother posting anymore.

all go look this XD

he is put like a trustable person by people who dont have post and come from pathos :S

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198948

here the link:P

i think that he dont know the person and its stupid person that call him GG :S

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lol +1 the guy that called him GG was the guy hes buying it for, am i right? so basically its like calling yourself a gg. :S

lol +1 the guy that called him GG was the guy hes buying it for, am i right? so basically its like calling yourself a gg. :S[/b]
    Yes i think that you right or maybe he is the same person that say him GG XD h34r:

joshy3

i do have a level 80 char, so i can talk in this topic[/b]
    too bad u didnt lvl it

so he wouldnt know

runordie

too bad u didnt lvl it
    so he wouldnt know[/b]
    Too bad all summer, 2 months i got it from 76 to 79, and yea SORRY I DIDNT GET 80 I HAVE A LIFE! z0mg!!!! Football practice everyday.

Hate to break it to you but an education requires loads of school work and homework. Sorry but i dont go to school, sneak outa class and go on msn and ko4life and post away like some people. If im every on msn during the day, im on my cell phone or not have school.

SO once again i had a life

Atleast i have leveled a character past level 70(74 tbh), what did you get to on KhaosKiller? what was it, 68?

###Edit###

To save your posting and mine, I would like for you to take into consideration that sheldon had school all summer from about 7am to about 2pm. Then after that sheldon has to wait for a ride home at his dad's work so around 6-7pm he would arrive in ventrilo and would log on the warrior to exp, and at that time i would log onto sword to help the exp party keep going. So i might not have been on the warrior, but i was on a priest that kept the party going for hours.

joshy3

Too bad all summer, 2 months i got it from 76 to 79, and yea SORRY I DIDNT GET 80 I HAVE A LIFE! z0mg!!!! Football practice everyday.
    Hate to break it to you but an education requires loads of school work and homework. Sorry but i dont go to school, sneak outa class and go on msn and ko4life and post away like some people. If im every on msn during the day, im on my cell phone or not have school.

Atleast i have leveled a character past level 70(74 tbh), what did you get to on KhaosKiller? what was it, 68?[/b]
    u mean sheldon got it from 76-80
    All u did was Counter Strike
    And the character u say u got to 70 or w/e
    was probly koxp k thx

runordie

u mean sheldon got it from 76-80
    All u did was Counter Strike
    And the character u say u got to 70 or w/e
    was probly koxp k thx[/b]
    Want to know something? Where did you get those abyss pots? what happen to DeviousDaggers? what happen to KhaosKiller at his early levels? Keep talking idc your a fucking retarded spic that prolly crossed the border illegaly and still drinks milk from your moms tits and eats your dads shit, so why dont you cancle your isp and buy some shelter, food, new clothes, HEY MAYBE YOU CAN DO SOME YARWORK FOR ME!!!I GOT 3 ACRES!

joshy3

Want to know something? Where did you get those abyss pots? what happen to DeviousDaggers? what happen to KhaosKiller at his early levels? Keep talking idc your a fucking retarded spic that prolly crossed the border illegaly and still drinks milk from your moms tits and eats your dads shit, so why dont you cancle your isp and buy some shelter, food, new clothes, HEY MAYBE YOU CAN DO SOME YARWORK FOR ME!!!I GOT 3 ACRES![/b]
    Stop Letting Sheldon Talk for u k
    Your like 13 and hes like 20 - but he acts like a 13 yearold
    so maybe u guys are perfect for eachother
    umm i dunno what happen to khaos
    because it wasnt me playing him zuhahaha
    i think u mean MurderM retard stfu son

*EDIT*
    Lies cause i played FlyingSword

runordie

Stop Letting Sheldon Talk for u k
    Your like 13 and hes like 20 - but he acts like a 13 yearold
    so maybe u guys are perfect for eachother
    umm i dunno what happen to khaos
    because it wasnt me playing him zuhahaha
    i think u mean MurderM retard stfu son

*EDIT*
    Lies cause i played FlyingSword[/b]
    LOL sheldon talking for me? look at what sheldon had to say during all of this

1337bOOm

i told him to say it!

Atleast i have leveled a character past level 70(74 tbh), what did you get to on KhaosKiller? what was it, 68?
    ###Edit###

To save your posting and mine, I would like for you to take into consideration that sheldon had school all summer from about 7am to about 2pm. Then after that sheldon has to wait for a ride home at his dad's work so around 6-7pm he would arrive in ventrilo and would log on the warrior to exp, and at that time i would log onto sword to help the exp party keep going. So i might not have been on the warrior, but i was on a priest that kept the party going for hours.[/b]
    had?

joshy3

had?[/b]
    +1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast