Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

buying lvl 80 warior ore bp

This is a discussion on buying lvl 80 warior ore bp within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; +1[/b] sit down...
Page: 3

+1[/b]
    sit down

runordie

had?[/b]
    yes because football season is now over and i have time to play again

joshy3

yes because football season is now over and i have time to play again[/b]
    You Act like if u played
    Let me guess u played LB
    a.k.a LEFT BENCH or was it RIGHT
    Joe i liked how we dominated ur party yesterday if that was u on jailbait
    or was it sheldon i dunno
    but it was 8 vs 20 and we owned u nubs

runordie

You Act like if u played
    Let me guess u played LB
    a.k.a LEFT BENCH or was it RIGHT
    Joe i liked how we dominated ur party yesterday if that was u on jailbait
    or was it sheldon i dunno
    but it was 8 vs 20 and we owned u nubs[/b]
    Good joke, it was funny, remember in the begining of teh school year you said you didnt make it? you said you get fat in the off season then make the football team and get skinny...Good job making it dumbass...

From yesterday all i remember is that there was your party, and 20 more humans behind you going to bifrost...

joshy3

Good joke, it was funny, remember in the begining of teh school year you said you didnt make it? you said you get fat in the off season then make the football team and get skinny...Good job making it dumbass...

From yesterday all i remember is that there was your party, and 20 more humans behind you going to bifrost...[/b]
    Not that i didnt make it, i was on it during the off season just was my choice to go to practices when school came around i had bad grades from the year before which caused my coach to have to kick me off

This was after BF After our gg mage hit lvl 80 we pked in o1 and we just rolled ur party left and right and u guys had gay rm behind u guys

runordie

Not that i didnt make it, i was on it during the off season just was my choice to go to practices when school came around i had bad grades from the year before which caused my coach to have to kick me off

This was after BF After our gg mage hit lvl 80 we pked in o1 and we just rolled ur party left and right and u guys had gay rm behind u guys[/b]
    or because we were running on buffs because we were doing NT on o2, PLEASE josh STFU no one cares what you have to say

joshy3

or because we were running on buffs because we were doing NT on o2, PLEASE josh STFU no one cares what you have to say[/b]
    LoL Guess it wasnt u on Your Shared Account
    Cause we were pking on o1
    and
    Apples Told u guys to come o1
    so stfu u guys got rolled

soulbuffer11

i told him to say it![/b]
    bOOm = 1337 ha)(0r

runordie

LoL Guess it wasnt u on Your Shared Account
    Cause we were pking on o1
    and
    Apples Told u guys to come o1
    so stfu u guys got rolled[/b]
    OKE SO LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN....

We were on O2 DOING NOVA TOWN(using our scrolls) then once they left o2, we went o1(not using scrolls suing buffs)Half the party was buffed the other half wasnt, there were 20 humans on there way to Bi-Frost and we ran into you guys...

Yea it wasnt me on the warrior, it was me on sword dumbshit

joshy3

OKE SO LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN....

We were on O2 DOING NOVA TOWN(using our scrolls) then once they left o2, we went o1(not using scrolls using buffs)Half the party was buffed the other half wasnt, there were 20 humans on there way to Bi-Frost and we ran into you guys...
    Yea it wasnt me on the warrior, it was me on sword dumbshit[/b]
    Are u Retarded This was like 4 hours after bifrost
    You Were prolly asleep seeing as u are like 12
    a little bit past ur curfew
    Obviously You need to stfu
    because u werent there
    on your SHARED ACCOUNT

*Adding to my SIggy*

runordie

Are u Retarded This was like 4 hours after bifrost
    You Were prolly asleep seeing as u are like 12
    a little bit past ur curfew
    Obviously You need to stfu
    because u werent there
    on your SHARED ACCOUNT

*Adding to my SIggy*[/b]
    You know whats funny? Im so called 12 year old and what are you 15? oke your 16...And i can beat you in video games, go ahead say that shows that i have no life, but look at yourself posting, and ask your self if you have a life, getting free items off of a nice guy and saying i need to get my own items and not steal items and shit. Your just agruing to me about what you have done too, makes sense.

I guess staying out in the sun for long hours could kill some brain cells.

joshy3

You know whats funny? Im so called 12 year old and what are you 15? oke your 16...And i can beat you in video games, go ahead say that shows that i have no life, but look at yourself posting, and ask your self if you have a life, getting free items off of a nice guy and saying i need to get my own items and not steal items and shit. Your just agruing to me about what you have done too, makes sense.

I guess staying out in the sun for long hours could kill some brain cells.[/b]
    Whos Item Have I Stole?

-I guess u better get out of the sun then

runordie

Whos Item Have I Stole?

-I guess u better get out of the sun then[/b]
    FlyingSwords items douchebag, ok holy animor was lbd, but both chitin sets were mine, so indeed you stole items...

joshy3

FlyingSwords items douchebag, ok holy animor was lbd, but both chitin sets were mine, so indeed you stole items...[/b]
    oke
    ý jack items
    ý soo sorry
    /die

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

josh needs a spanking

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast