Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BUYING LVL 80 WARRIOR AUD/USD

This is a discussion on BUYING LVL 80 WARRIOR AUD/USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I came to look at this post, BUYING LEVEL 80 WARRIOR, i have a level 80 warrior, and i so ...
Page: 2

I came to look at this post, BUYING LEVEL 80 WARRIOR, i have a level 80 warrior, and i so happen to see your stupid post...dont bullshit you were talking about me...

And instead of talking shit like you never do cause your so cool and everyone loves you, why don't you prove that I am a scammer.
    It's just like court, you can't just show up saying that i murdered some one, you need evidence, so provide the evidence that supports the "idea" of me being a scammer.

Until then, Your entitled to your opinion.[/b]

I wasn't necessarily talking about you or singling you out, but you showed up to post so there it is. In law, there is also a thing called circumstantial evidence, and enough of that alone can convict someone. Look at Laci Petterson or any other one of a thousand cases where people were convicted on such things alone. In your case, you've helped to label urself as a scammer (such as posting ur buying list, which also just happens to be the items you scammed, which also happens to be items you were selling in game and traded with others on this forum, and no, no one believes you bought them for USD sent via WU to Turkey lol). And no, I wouldn't scam you...and yes I have way more pride and yes people do like me more than dislike me if it matters.

runordie

I wasn't necessarily talking about you or singling you out, but you showed up to post so there it is. In law, there is also a thing called circumstantial evidence, and enough of that alone can convict someone. Look at Laci Petterson or any other one of a thousand cases where people were convicted on such things alone. In your case, you've helped to label urself as a scammer (such as posting ur buying list, which also just happens to be the items you scammed, which also happens to be items you were selling in game and traded with others on this forum, and no, no one believes you bought them for USD sent via WU to Turkey lol). And no, I wouldn't scam you...and yes I have way more pride and yes people do like me more than dislike me if it matters.[/b]
    So then who were you talking about? I'm the only person on this forum, other than Josh, who has a level 80 warrior and who has been accused of scamming.

About the WU to turkey, prove that I didn't, and about everything else, prove it. The selling list means shit, look at my priest, i don't even have half of those items. Selling items in game? Show proof, show screen shots of trades and of me shouting or merchanting his items. Trading with others on this forum? Just to let you know, I don't do trading with people on this forum, it's pointless, I have been accused with so much scamming, If I sell ONE thing, that is slightly related to LadyIris, it's "proof" that I hacked/scammed him. Instead, I talk to the 10-20 adult, english speaking, turkish players who buy/sell items for usd. I talk to them about what items do they have. There is no strings attached, they don't care were i get the money from that I send to them. They simply PLAY THE GAME. Also, why don't you look on the Turkish forum? All of the items sold there are just like what LadyIris had. Why don't you accuse them?

You dont realize that there is a place called Moradon. Where you can trade items with other people that aren't on this forum. The same place where you bought the horn crossbow +10. The same place where I bought dual rol+0 today. The same place where more than 50% of the people who play this game, do their trading. And that is where I am now, trading for GBS so I don't get called a scammer anymore because of stupid people on this forum.

Only reason why people believe you is because you are so "GG". Sorry I am not able to do so many PayPal, and WU transactions to people on this forum just to prove that I don't scam people.

Believe what you want I don't give a shit, you guys don't prove anything all you do is talk, which is shit. (Hmm, maybe thats why its called "shit-talking".)

Until you prove something,

You're entitled to your own opinion.

P.S Bump

STOP THE FLAME WAR
    this topic should be closed

TehFonz

Heyyy,

Read my sig >_> @ Rad_Unique_Accessory_Bugger

Shouldn't you be out front of orc base killing the same 2-3 naked characters over and over again?

On Topic: How much you willing to pay for an 80 char?

So then who were you talking about? I'm the only person on this forum, other than Josh, who has a level 80 warrior and who has been accused of scamming.

About the WU to turkey, prove that I didn't, and about everything else, prove it. The selling list means shit, look at my priest, i don't even have half of those items. Selling items in game? Show proof, show screen shots of trades and of me shouting or merchanting his items. Trading with others on this forum? Just to let you know, I don't do trading with people on this forum, it's pointless, I have been accused with so much scamming, If I sell ONE thing, that is slightly related to LadyIris, it's "proof" that I hacked/scammed him. Instead, I talk to the 10-20 adult, english speaking, turkish players who buy/sell items for usd. I talk to them about what items do they have. There is no strings attached, they don't care were i get the money from that I send to them. They simply PLAY THE GAME. Also, why don't you look on the Turkish forum? All of the items sold there are just like what LadyIris had. Why don't you accuse them?

You dont realize that there is a place called Moradon. Where you can trade items with other people that aren't on this forum. The same place where you bought the horn crossbow +10. The same place where I bought dual rol+0 today. The same place where more than 50% of the people who play this game, do their trading. And that is where I am now, trading for GBS so I don't get called a scammer anymore because of stupid people on this forum.
    Only reason why people believe you is because you are so "GG". Sorry I am not able to do so many PayPal, and WU transactions to people on this forum just to prove that I don't scam people.
    Believe what you want I don't give a shit, you guys don't prove anything all you do is talk, which is shit. (Hmm, maybe thats why its called "shit-talking".)

Until you prove something,

P.S Bump[/b]

No talking shit is what you and ur buddies do. You actually make stuff up and spread it around like little girls. What I do is point out exact things that show ur guilt. I didn't post in here to shed any more light on you then already has been done. I was warning this guy because I believe that buying characters is dangerous in the sense that he will more than likely be scammed (esp high level = good items). I also truly believe u have to be a real gutless shit to scam people over the net, why not just go steal someones car. Not that one can't change, people can always change. I don't want anyone to get scammed, ever and that is the point. I am a GG because I can be trusted, and so can my opinions.

TehFonz

No talking shit is what you and ur buddies do. You actually make stuff up and spread it around like little girls. What I do is point out exact things that show ur guilt. I didn't post in here to shed any more light on you then already has been done. I was warning this guy because I believe that buying characters is dangerous in the sense that he will more than likely be scammed (esp high level = good items). I also truly believe u have to be a real gutless shit to scam people over the net, why not just go steal someones car. Not that one can't change, people can always change. I don't want anyone to get scammed, ever and that is the point. I am a GG because I can be trusted, and so can my opinions.[/b]
    You are also GG because you used the accessory bug and who knows what else! Join the club mang! We all GG

Now back to COD4 _|_ 8====D

runordie

No talking shit is what you and ur buddies do. You actually make stuff up and spread it around like little girls. What I do is point out exact things that show ur guilt. I didn't post in here to shed any more light on you then already has been done. I was warning this guy because I believe that buying characters is dangerous in the sense that he will more than likely be scammed (esp high level = good items). I also truly believe u have to be a real gutless shit to scam people over the net, why not just go steal someones car. Not that one can't change, people can always change. I don't want anyone to get scammed, ever and that is the point. I am a GG because I can be trusted, and so can my opinions.[/b]
    I don't want anyone to get scammed either, because it will most likely be focused on me SOME HOW.

And once again, nothing that proves that I scammed LadyIris.

You know what I think is funny? How you don't say anything about how Josh scammed RezzDrag0nz. You think Rezz deserved it? How could you be such friends with him if you hate scammers so much? Why do you call Cecilia and Mike such hypocrites, when you do the same thing.

The truth is, who gives a shit.
    Think what you want.
    I'll think what I want.
    I don't care
    You shouldn't care either.
    If you bring this up again about me, don't expect a response, in-game or on these forums.

Once again,

P.S- Josh, don't bother posting, I'm not going to respond or care what you have to say, There is proof that you scammed him, I'm pretty sure you have even admitted that you got the password from Juntura.

P.S- Bump

craigis1043

Heyyy,

Read my sig >_> @ Rad_Unique_Accessory_Bugger

Shouldn't you be out front of orc base killing the same 2-3 naked characters over and over again?
    On Topic: How much you willing to pay for an 80 char?[/b]
    about 1300 usd for lvl 80 naked or no dont really care

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

im 2 sexy for my shirt 2 sexy for my shirt so sexy that it hurts!!

B
    u m p
    b U m p
    b u M p
    b u m P

craigis1043

fury plz STFU

unsolved_mystery

fury plz STFU[/b]
    amen, hes spamming same shit in official forums.

You are also GG because you used the accessory bug and who knows what else! Join the club mang! We all GG

Now back to COD4 _|_ 8====D[/b]

You and I are nothing alike, don't ever confuse that. You told me about an accessory bug, why was that again? And aside from lying, scamming talking trash and drawing penises do you actually do anything? Must suck being you.

Don't forget to mention that what 5 out of 7 clannies of you 2 were hacked, coincidence? Ya...

Dang i missed the fun, well up for guy buying war 80

runordie

Acutely, Never mind, I originally posted more about defending myself, but instead...

I can't change your opinion.

There is a Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel. He won the Nobel Peace Prize on his book Night. He was attacked by a man in an elevator. The man was calling Elie a liar. The man claimed that the Holocaust never happened, and Elie was making everything up. Instead of arguing with the man. Elie simply just ignored the man until he started to attack Elie. When someone interviewed Elie later, they asked, "why didn't you try to argue with the man to prove him wrong?" His response was simply, "The man is a corrupt person, he has his own opinion, and I have my own."
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...BAGC2O21IL4.DTL

So what I am saying, you have your own opinion, and I have my own. I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore, just to try to convince you that you are wrong.

If you want to call me a hacker, then whateves, you're entitled to your opinion.

Heres another one for ya,
    “I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”

Acutely, Never mind, I originally posted more about defending myself, but instead...

I can't change your opinion.

There is a Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel. He won the Nobel Peace Prize on his book Night. He was attacked by a man in an elevator. The man was calling Elie a liar. The man claimed that the Holocaust never happened, and Elie was making everything up. Instead of arguing with the man. Elie simply just ignored the man until he started to attack Elie. When someone interviewed Elie later, they asked, "why didn't you try to argue with the man to prove him wrong?" His response was simply, "The man is a corrupt person, he has his own opinion, and I have my own."
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...BAGC2O21IL4.DTL

So what I am saying, you have your own opinion, and I have my own. I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore, just to try to convince you that you are wrong.

If you want to call me a hacker, then whateves, you're entitled to your opinion.
    Heres another one for ya,
    “I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”[/b]

In complete honesty, I would like to believe that you had the compassion as you show in the above. However, the actions and motives are entirely different. And don't think that I don't think you are a good person inside, I think that of everyone in general. But what if everyone stooped to your level and we all were just scammers, never able to trust anyone ever for anything, the entire world would be fucked up. To much extent it is, but it is because of that exact mind set, the one of selfish greed over pride, ethics, camaraderie, humanity, etc. I already said it once, I posted here to warn the guy about scammers, you popped up and started flaming and for what? Why did you post? What was your intention? My intentions are known and I will take a stand, your intentions are also becoming known. You wanna act like a good guy, how about being one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast