Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BUYING LVL 80 WARRIOR AUD/USD

This is a discussion on BUYING LVL 80 WARRIOR AUD/USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; You and I are nothing alike, don't ever confuse that. You told me about an accessory bug, why was that ...
Page: 3

TehFonz

You and I are nothing alike, don't ever confuse that. You told me about an accessory bug, why was that again? And aside from lying, scamming talking trash and drawing penises do you actually do anything? Must suck being you.

Don't forget to mention that what 5 out of 7 clannies of you 2 were hacked, coincidence? Ya...[/b]
    Sorry radfag, i have a life and it doesn't consist of buying and selling characters to pay for the rent or gambling _|_. Why don't you quit being a piece of shit and do something productive with your time Like kill yourself o.O or fall over dead.

P.S. I dont give a shit what u think about me, i just find it interesting now that im not a forum troll like i used to be how much someone can have so much, what seems to be anger for people they know nothing about.

P.S.S. I did tell you about the bug, but you abused it just as much. That makes you as bad as everything your against, just kill yourself already

In complete honesty

8=========================D me
    8=D you

Damn 1300 o.O, thats not bad at all. But i doubt paypal would be acceptable to most. GL

Sorry radfag, i have a life and it doesn't consist of buying and selling characters to pay for the rent or gambling _|_. Why don't you quit being a piece of shit and do something productive with your time Like kill yourself o.O or fall over dead.

P.S. I dont give a shit what u think about me, i just find it interesting now that im not a forum troll like i used to be how much someone can have so much, what seems to be anger for people they know nothing about.

P.S.S. I did tell you about the bug, but you abused it just as much. That makes you as bad as everything your against, just kill yourself already

In complete honesty

8=========================D me
    8=D you
    Damn 1300 o.O, thats not bad at all. But i doubt paypal would be acceptable to most. GL[/b]

You have the mindset of a frustrated 12 year old. Why do you embarrass ur self writing such drivel? And yes, you told me about the accessory bug, we went over this already, ( still haven't said why you pmed me specifically to tell me about it despite telling people in vent how u hated me) and I tried it and like everyone else who did, they were deleted. If you think that's what were talking about, your are as diluted as your posts. And your obsession with penises, wangs, wang juice, etc. shows a deep disturbance, or undoubtedly a leaning towards homosexuality if you aren't already inclined and experienced. Why don't you draw some vaginas like most 12 year old males...and for phuks sakes, stop scamming people, or better yet, log into the accts at ur bank and start stealing people shit there, it's not real money, it's on the computer so its fake...karma's a coming...

Heyyy,

Read my sig >_> @ Rad_Unique_Accessory_Bugger

Shouldn't you be out front of orc base killing the same 2-3 naked characters over and over again?
    On Topic: How much you willing to pay for an 80 char?[/b]

ZOMG DO U MEAN GIRAFALES =O TELL ME IT AINT SO!

sry on late response XD

/DONE

TehFonz

You have the mindset of a frustrated 12 year old. Why do you embarrass ur self writing such drivel? And yes, you told me about the accessory bug, we went over this already, ( still haven't said why you pmed me specifically to tell me about it despite telling people in vent how u hated me) and I tried it and like everyone else who did, they were deleted. If you think that's what were talking about, your are as diluted as your posts. And your obsession with penises, wangs, wang juice, etc. shows a deep disturbance, or undoubtedly a leaning towards homosexuality if you aren't already inclined and experienced. Why don't you draw some vaginas like most 12 year old males...and for phuks sakes, stop scamming people, or better yet, log into the accts at ur bank and start stealing people shit there, it's not real money, it's on the computer so its fake...karma's a coming...[/b]
    Speaking of penis's, you mind getting off mine for about 1 day? Ofc i cant stand your retarded shit, i can see past your e-rep you gained in arma for gearing alot of them up. Why not instead of worry about what i do, worry about yourself.

Oh, and just for you. ( o ) ( o ) something you probably have never seen in your life.

Speaking of penis's, you mind getting off mine for about 1 day? Ofc i cant stand your retarded shit, i can see past your e-rep you gained in arma for gearing alot of them up. Why not instead of worry about what i do, worry about yourself.
    Oh, and just for you. ( o ) ( o ) something you probably have never seen in your life.[/b]

Child.

TehFonz

Child.[/b]
    Hi, look at my avatar, don't hassle the hoff ^^

runordie

In complete honesty, I would like to believe that you had the compassion as you show in the above. However, the actions and motives are entirely different. And don't think that I don't think you are a good person inside, I think that of everyone in general. But what if everyone stooped to your level and we all were just scammers, never able to trust anyone ever for anything, the entire world would be fucked up. To much extent it is, but it is because of that exact mind set, the one of selfish greed over pride, ethics, camaraderie, humanity, etc. I already said it once, I posted here to warn the guy about scammers, you popped up and started flaming and for what? Why did you post? What was your intention? My intentions are known and I will take a stand, your intentions are also becoming known. You wanna act like a good guy, how about being one.[/b]
    im so sorry i dont have enough passion to show you on the internet maybe next time ill post paypal transactions of me selling gear to my clannies! OH WAIT I FOGOT! I HAXORED ALL OF MY CLANNIES

and yes, this probably was a stupid post, but thats what the internet is for isn't it? oh wait, its to show how GG i am to other people so everyone will like me on the computer!

z0mg, i need to spend all of my allowance on this game so everyone knows that I AM TRUSTABLE AND I AM GG! OMG ITS MY LIFE LONG DREAM TO BE JUST LIKE RAD_ARCHER!!!!!!!

P.s i guess rad_archer was right the whole time i am jealous of him, i have a screen shot of his character LongBoardDude hanging up in my bedroom, i prayer to that screen shot every night, wishing that one day, ONE DAY! I WILL BE JUST LIKE THE FAMOUS Rad_Archer

red archer is so cool i would gay just for him

red archer is so cool i would gay just for him [/b]
    :mellow:

craigis1043

GUYS HAVE A COKE AND A SMILE AND POST UR BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE COS IM BUYING LVL 80 WARRIOR I DONT WANT UR BULLSHIT TO BE GYFTED IN THIS POST KK TY BAI

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I think it's time to listen some violin/fiddle to loosen up...

Mairead Nesbitt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzMfSiOkMQ

Isn't she amazing?

/Bump for Craig

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

amen, hes spamming same shit in official forums.[/b]
    zzz..."Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it." i said somthing twice

AND, as u can see i placed a bump at the bottom, it was ment 2 bump the topic

B u m p
    b U m p
    b u M p
    b u m P

craigis1043

bump !

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123