Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

B> Mage (Price Check) USD

This is a discussion on B> Mage (Price Check) USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking to buy a mage, i have no idea what prices are so leave a pm and i'll see if ...
Page: 1

Looking to buy a mage, i have no idea what prices are so leave a pm and i'll see if its worth buying a mage for USD :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Selling mage lvl 65, oh but does it matter i used koxp/xp bug for 10 mins?

MoGax

bump

MirZa117

býmp for gg

razzy

Selling mage lvl 65, oh but does it matter i used koxp/xp bug for 10 mins?[/b]
    LMFAO

rofl that fukin made my day.

:lol:

Selling mage lvl 65, oh but does it matter i used koxp/xp bug for 10 mins?[/b]
    yeah real fucken funny... that made you feel better now? oohh wow you flamed someone on a fucken forum... i bet youd keep your mouth shut if it was face to face u fag

magnified

yeah real fucken funny... that made you feel better now? oohh wow you flamed someone on a fucken forum... i bet youd keep your mouth shut if it was face to face u fag[/b]
    yo razz, heres the guy we were talkin about eh? the tough guys that act like fuckin champions ... yo killerj, u gunna giv me ur house adress now u big bully? ur nuts man..

kreeden1

425 Denis Cresent, Azilda Ontario

Anytime friend

býmp for gg[/b]
    so when you use exp bug for 10 minutes? that means your a gg now adays.....

slaps

wow i cant believe you guys don't let this shit go its slightly pathetic that you have nothing else to flame or talk about except for the fact that they did something stupid on a video game....wow

magnified

425 Denis Cresent, Azilda Ontario

Anytime friend [/b]
    lol, youre worse bud...

wow i cant believe you guys don't let this shit go its slightly pathetic that you have nothing else to flame or talk about except for the fact that they did something stupid on a video game....wow[/b]
    then stop playing.. cya

magnified, this is old why you guys keep coming. Your also like 14 or something, so when kyle is giving out his address he knows that none of you have the balls, nor the means of transportation to get there. He's just proving his point, you feel almighty talking crap while sitting behind your monitor. I used to play CS, this was nonstop in that game so w/e flame on

BTW, not buying a mage anymore...close topic

magnified

magnified, this is old why you guys keep coming. Your also like 14 or something, so when kyle is giving out his address he knows that none of you have the balls, nor the means of transportation to get there. He's just proving his point, you feel almighty talking crap while sitting behind your monitor. I used to play CS, this was nonstop in that game so w/e flame on

BTW, not buying a mage anymore...close topic[/b]
    im 16, kreeden is probably like 19 or w/e and hes playing a fucking video game... u no u have zero life when ur in college/university, or even out of that in the working world and ur spending ur time on this fuckin game... im a kid and im still in highschool and i got nothing else to do ...

BTW, noone wants to sell u a mage, let alone any char. bugga

slaps

then stop playing.. cya[/b]
    why would i stop playing?.... im just saying its stupid that you all just keep going into any post that can somewhat relay to what happened just to flame about how they cheated, why?

IllusionS

Video games are something to do in the spare time of any persons life, their is no age requirement. When you're 19 you will probably still be doing the same shit you are now, sucking dick and talking shit on ko4life.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast