Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

buying raptor +6 leave price plz

This is a discussion on buying raptor +6 leave price plz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bumpz and lol items dont mean a thing im just being smart ass and beside if you wanna v.s me ...
Page: 2

Banned

bumpz and lol items dont mean a thing im just being smart ass and beside if you wanna v.s me you should have said so i welcome the win.....err challenge anytime aga XD

eddiezhu

wow chill out people... stop turning emo..oh can i ask my friend to 1v1 you.. if he wins you uninstall.. if you win i unistall

EatMyShit

hmm.. he just wanna buy raptor :mellow:

hotsicer

Group: Members

little noob? ur mum is a trash 600m for rap +6? btw dont say nik just got the item you dont know what he playd before k?

*grabs popcorn*

W4rWIthin

If We could ever loggin We could 1 vs 1. or even 2 vs 1. GOGOGGo tumar Spike me for 400 plz xD

Sad thing is. I can beat most of the players on ronark without using an Hp pot. Thats just fukin Sad. Not saying Anyone Sucks Here im just implying that i dont lose 1 vs 1. Mabe 2 vs 1 but not 1 vs 1 Unless im duffed.

gogogo xTrap i want vs's

Dark_Avenger

You were in Ministry right?

BrightEyes

Whats your ingame name champ?

W4rWIthin

i quit ministry because everyone was koxp and Exp bugger. I can assure you that all my lvls are legit and items are legit.

W4rWIthin

My name is Champofthe. Clannless and About to go human as soon as i can loggin xD

Banned

listen son.....everyone know me knows #1 im legit player #2 i dont 1v1 in arena its waste of time and pots you want me find me c.z liao r1 i wait you there maybe i even use a pot or 2 but im sure i make quick work of you and your lvls dont mean shit neither do your items if you got skill you might beat me but dont be quick to judge the forum name before you know the player behind it aga , rofl btw impact sold sad to see it go but happy to accept the items i did ty

W4rWIthin

dude your outclassed big time bro just stfu

Banned

rofl come raonark 1 pls la i pwn you fast liao and another thing i finish you quick so i can move on to bigger things so before you speak close your mouth biat.........ch

Mike_Miller

you have all that and you didint cheat? and you were in a cheating clan and you the only one who didnt cheat? why are you talking shit to nik in the 1st place? you came off as a dick.

haha whats wrong with this guy, why you so angry for no reason? damn some people are just weird.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast