Selling Warrior Shitz :)

This is a discussion on Selling Warrior Shitz :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well I'm selling a nooblet level 55 warrior that no one really wants anyway... But it has items on it ...
Page: 1

creedofdeath

Well I'm selling a nooblet level 55 warrior that no one really wants anyway... But it has items on it

No premium, like 50 NP's Items are a full set of chitin +1/12, a glave +7/70, a lupus pendant... and some other shitz in the inn.

Zzzz just buy it for the items, worth about 2.3 GB's (+1/12 chitin = 125m, Glave = 80M, Lupus = 25m)

Or I can just sell you the items.. .Zzzzzz...

Anyway, Im quitting this gay game, going to 2 Moons. I accepted a invitation today, thinking it was harmless. BAM... TP'd right into Troll Warrior mob by a couple of fucking dipshit turks. They kept ressing me OVER AND OVER again, and I lost like an entire level from 80% cause of those fucking hoes. Fucking turks.

answer your pms faster :P

Eloma

Well I'm selling a nooblet level 55 warrior that no one really wants anyway... But it has items on it

No premium, like 50 NP's Items are a full set of chitin +1/12, a glave +7/70, a lupus pendant... and some other shitz in the inn.

Zzzz just buy it for the items, worth about 2.3 GB's (+1/12 chitin = 125m, Glave = 80M, Lupus = 25m)

Or I can just sell you the items.. .Zzzzzz...

Anyway, Im quitting this gay game, going to 2 Moons. I accepted a invitation today, thinking it was harmless. BAM... TP'd right into Troll Warrior mob by a couple of fucking dipshit turks. They kept ressing me OVER AND OVER again, and I lost like an entire level from 80% cause of those fucking hoes. Fucking turks.[/b]
    you should delete your stones nd just press ok so u get in town ( ofc disband the party -_-' )

and well free bump for your sell list

creedofdeath

BUMP <_<

Stupid buyer moved to new server...

creedofdeath

BUMP <_<

creedofdeath

BUMP <_<

Buy mah shitz people $20 bucks will get all

2 GB + Value for the price of one GB

FaTaLiTy

up