Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BUYING ROGUE PLATE ARMOR +8 OR BETTER

This is a discussion on BUYING ROGUE PLATE ARMOR +8 OR BETTER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; u said +9/19 real armor and its plate not full plate.... paper armor also if im anoying then dont open ...
Page: 3

narinn114

u said +9/19 real armor and its plate not full plate.... paper armor also if im anoying then dont open the FUCKIN topic then go fuck ur self and fuck off

Spells

booohoohooo

go fuck myself ?

are you 7 ot 8 BAD WORDS IM GONNA CALL YOUR PARENTS TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS MISTER

you make me laugh keep 'cuming' with your insults gogo

Spells

was looking up in the dictionary for fun found this

Annoying

a : A
    n : noob named
    n : Narinn
    o : oups,
    y : Young
    i : idiot
    n : named narinn
    g : gay guy

and 114 is the number of times you got owned by someone ?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

did you just say you would f*** my mom? chances are bro that you are a virgin that lives in your mother's basement as a complete social outcast. i have no life? i go to college, play a sport for my college, and even have time for a girlfriend. mods plz lock this thread. we all know this guy sucks at KO and in RL and he has no place being here. a shit talking fest is not what a forum is supposed to be imo. gl with ur "plate" armor. i hope to find you in CZ so you can give me your national points h43r:

lol buy for 30mil :lol: doubt ur gonna find some cheeper in moradon
    and if u can get them so cheep easily what is taking so long just go get them in moradon

Spells

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    did you just say you would f*** my mom? chances are bro that you are a virgin that lives in your mother's basement as a complete social outcast. i have no life? i go to college, play a sport for my college, and even have time for a girlfriend. mods plz lock this thread. we all know this guy sucks at KO and in RL and he has no place being here. a shit talking fest is not what a forum is supposed to be imo. gl with ur "plate" armor. i hope to find you in CZ so you can give me your national points *h43r:
    +1 marry me :wub:

whassup

true but honest he didnt ask for you to post shit in his topic he asked for a simple price on some basic shit and all you can is spam him Spells go fuck off ggkthx

narinn114

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    did you just say you would f*** my mom? chances are bro that you are a virgin that lives in your mother's basement as a complete social outcast. i have no life? i go to college, play a sport for my college, and even have time for a girlfriend. mods plz lock this thread. we all know this guy sucks at KO and in RL and he has no place being here. a shit talking fest is not what a forum is supposed to be imo. gl with ur "plate" armor. i hope to find you in CZ so you can give me your national points *h43r:
    ok so leme get this a 17 year old that lives in queens ny goes to public school and boxes and fights for fun doesnt get pussy mm yea real smart. i suck at real life..ok if u say so but u suck other things in real life dont u..and i dont give a fuck y would this topic be locked fuck face i made a legit topic and u fuckers spamed it cuz you want my attenion and my dick...well that aint gona happen so stop trying and go hunt after someone else...call me an ethug i dont give a fuck come to ny and hit me up then well see someshit so fuck off...
    back on topic i dont want this armor for my main i want it so i can lvl my nooby rogue faster -.-

narinn114

and to be honest people in moraodn dont merch em most dont even make it cuz prices for it are low -.- i should abiught the set for 10m apiece back like 2 weeks ago but i wanst sure if i was goan make a dcz nooby

well since no one sells it it is worth more :lol: so 30mil pls B)

hehe i sold my whole set just now for 35mil each piece ^_^

narinn114

kk ty 4 bump and congrats on ur sale

narinn114

<_<

narinn114

<_<

narinn114

<_<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast