Buying Shio's +3 and Shio's +2

This is a discussion on Buying Shio's +3 and Shio's +2 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; asdf h34r:...
Page: 1

x86

asdf h34r:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Bump for gg

x86

Thank You My Friend

I saw and talk with him via MSN

But he deleted me when we are on talking about trade

he didnt trust me about Im TURK

:X

Banned

Had nothing to do with you being turkish, your offer was too low. Also, last i checked, Turkey didnt have PayPal? Using a friends acc ? I would prefer you dont judge without reason. "he deleted me because i am turkish." Such a crock of shit.

x86

i offerd 155 dolars for both and you accept it with PP commission

then rapidly you deleted me that why im turkish. cuz you heard Turkey didnt have Paypal

Meanwhile you heard wrong, Of course we can use Paypal, Hundreds items i bought from here with PP

Before delete you can explainme whats the problem, if you dont sure to im trustable or not, Just ask to board

Now who isnt judge without reason ??

Had nothing to do with you being turkish, your offer was too low. Also, last i checked, Turkey didnt have PayPal? Using a friends acc ? I would prefer you dont judge without reason. "he deleted me because i am turkish." Such a crock of shit.[/b]

Banned

i offerd 155 dolars for both and you accept it with PP commission

then rapidly you deleted me that why im turkish. cuz you heard Turkey didnt have Paypal

Meanwhile you heard wrong, Of course we can use Paypal, Hundreds items i bought from here with PP

Before delete you can explainme whats the problem, if you dont sure to im trustable or not, Just ask to board

Now who isnt judge without reason ??[/b]
    Your a moron, plain and simple. You use the turkish card like a crutch. I thought about your offer, decided against it. If it had anything to do with your being turkish, i would not have sold to the three other turkish people ive sold to. You sir, are a complete and utter moron.

Edit: And last i checked, its at the sellers discretion on who he/she wants to sell to. I changed my mind, and didnt want your offer.

x86

Dont dirty the board,
    If you want to abuse me use your MSN or just msg here without despire

you dont have the rights to insult me

I dont want your items anymore

Regards
    CiNKo

Your a moron, plain and simple. You use the turkish card like a crutch. I thought about your offer, decided against it. If it had anything to do with your being turkish, i would not have sold to the three other turkish people ive sold to. You sir, are a complete and utter moron.[/b]

Banned

lol..wow. I was gonna insult you, but I dont want to be burdened with your amazing ability to make people feel racist.

he just denied your offer. had nuthin to do with what country you're from. BB's a GG.

aie que.

x86

Its not about racism.
    i heard he dont trust to Turks
    its not problem, He is seller im buyer,

Problem is when i was waiting an answer from him, Just he deleted me without any respond.

Please dont unnecessary posts about racism

CiNKo

lol..wow. I was gonna insult you, but I dont want to be burdened with your amazing ability to make people feel racist.
    he just denied your offer. had nuthin to do with what country you're from. BB's a GG.

aie que.[/b]

enigma69

Its not about racism.
    i heard he dont trust to Turks
    its not problem, He is seller im buyer,

Problem is when i was waiting an answer from him, Just he deleted me without any respond.

Please dont unnecessary posts about racism

CiNKo[/b]
    wow your calling him racist for not selling to you for being turkish when he just sold 3 different turks items for USD.

and if someone dosnt want to sell someone something thats their decision, stop crying, and stop trying to make a nice guy sound bad.

sexy Owa

wow your calling him racist for not selling to you for being turkish when he just sold 3 different turks items for USD.

and if someone dosnt want to sell someone something thats their decision, stop crying, and stop trying to make a nice guy sound bad.[/b]
    +1

x86

Shut the fakup idiot, Whats you mean ???

I SAID, HE NEVER SAID ME ANYTHING about his DECISION and just deleted Msn
    This is My problem, What the fuck Racist ??? Loook all posts Who uses this Word ??

I tried to explain my problem with BBSHERE in my poor english.

If you want to know more translate text at below
    Bu şerefisz Msn den beni ekleyip Shiolar için pazarlık yaptıda niye Türkiyeden olduğumu öğrenince Direk sildi.
    Türklerele Ne alıp veremediği varmış, amına soktuğum bi cevap yazar vermiyom der sonra siktirip gider.
    şimdide gelmiş burda bana tafra yapıyo sonra da Türklüğü kendine baston gibi almış benim hakkımda atıp tutuyosun diyor

and if someone dosnt want to sell someone something thats their decision, stop crying, and stop trying to make a nice guy sound bad.[/b]

enigma69

this is where your calling himracist

he didnt trust me about Im TURK[/b]

Shut the fakup idiot, Whats you mean ???[/b]
    if your going to ask someone a question, you shouldnt tell them to shut up, kinda defies the purpose of asking them a question.....