buying trina + other stuff

This is a discussion on buying trina + other stuff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; buying trinas for 45mil also buying CE+1 x2 and 2xsse possibly rol too. PM me on here :$...
Page: 1

lime

buying trinas for 45mil

also buying CE+1 x2 and 2xsse

possibly rol too.

PM me on here

:$

Banned

45m for trina wtf? yesterday they were like 60m at least in moradon...fuck SOMEONE DUPE SOME BUS'S!

45m for trina wtf? yesterday they were like 60m at least in moradon...fuck SOMEONE DUPE SOME BUS'S![/b]

yes awesome idea... this way shard+1 goes back to 15gb

yes awesome idea... this way shard+1 goes back to 15gb[/b]

Then I can finally sell the 19 shards+1 i have in my Inn!

Banned

yes awesome idea... this way shard+1 goes back to 15gb[/b]
    Yea...prices higher is a good thing. Everything is still the same relevant amount it is now, but when things cost more, it's easier to get money, and things like pots/restat/reskills aren't such a fucking downer to have to buy.

kutulus

Yea...prices higher is a good thing. Everything is still the same relevant amount it is now, but when things cost more, it's easier to get money, and things like pots/restat/reskills aren't such a fucking downer to have to buy.[/b]

i agree

i had to sell a chaotic staff +3 just to repot my inn

sick

lime

no trinas 50-55 on market, from what ive bought, but im buying more

people who complain about low prices need to learn how to farm

kutulus

people who complain about low prices need to learn how to farm[/b]
    noob

Banned

People that participating at bifrost/eslant events can afford repots and scrolls for cz...
    You're just too fukin lazy

Banned

People that participating at bifrost/eslant events can afford repots and scrolls for cz...
    You're just too fukin lazy[/b]
    bullshit, I spend more money in eslant and bifrost than I gain. A repot cost twice as much as a rage fragment, and boss drops are shit. Being a warrior you should know how fast you fly through mp pots in xp and hp+mp pots in pk. When I'm xp'ing I use a few thousand pots per day, and you can't always get into a bifrost party. Prices higher=better for all.

lime

pah leave me topic alone

discuss elsewhere pls

bullshit, I spend more money in eslant and bifrost than I gain. A repot cost twice as much as a rage fragment, and boss drops are shit. Being a warrior you should know how fast you fly through mp pots in xp and hp+mp pots in pk. When I'm xp'ing I use a few thousand pots per day, and you can't always get into a bifrost party. Prices higher=better for all.[/b]

Don't do wrath in a full party. Two nights ago we did wrath 5 man with 1 priest and 2 warriors 1 rogue and a mage all unbuffed. If you're not making money in bifrost you're not doing something that suits your party. If you have a full party go to lust or higher. And you sure as hell should be making money in the duengon thats an automatic 30-40m a day if you're sub 75 if you're 75+ its at least 60m a day. And if you're spending too much on souls xping get your self some mp absorb weapons. Its easy to make money you just need to use your head a little bit and cut costs by being more efficient.

edit: on topic.. Munger i have some trina's but i'm not letting them go for 45 i'll pass them off for 50 or 55 depending on what I see in the market I was going to save them for Giga 7's to try 8 but Giga 7's didn't come down as much as we expected in the last month.

mahmoodxD

high prices are ideal, the way things are going the coins on the market will continue to vanish until really their are barely any, no ft means less gold and silver bars being pumped into the market, if things keep going like their going in 5 or 6 months potion farming glyptodants will be the most effective way to make coins

lime

well looks like trinas bypassed 45mil and went down to 40million, will no longer be buying anymore just waiting for them to drop down to 10mil lol