Buying Trina's and DD helms

This is a discussion on Buying Trina's and DD helms within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Need Trinas will pay 50mil each Buying DD+6/7 Priest helmets (Chitin) will pay 15mil for DD+6 and 25mil for DD+7s ...
Page: 1

lime

Need Trinas will pay 50mil each

Buying DD+6/7 Priest helmets (Chitin) will pay 15mil for DD+6 and 25mil for DD+7s

PM Munger ingame or PM me here

Need Trinas will pay 50mil each

Buying DD+6/7 Priest helmets (Chitin) will pay 15mil for DD+6 and 25mil for DD+7s

PM Munger ingame or PM me here[/b]
    5 bus is 12.5 million you will only give 2.5 m for farming of this item.... its way too low even +1 i think can sell for at least 15 m
    <_<

lime

you can buy +1 for 500k, which i buy.

you can buy dd+7 for 30-40mil but im looking cheaper.

if your not selling them to me theres no need to post here ty

Munger can I make a suggestion to you? Don&#39;t waste trinas on items that cost less than the trina itself. You might need 7-10 more of the item but you save 5-10 trina&#39;s as well so the cost effectiveness goes in favor of not using the trinas the math seems to be average around 6-9 trinas to make a 1 +8 with trina while its about 12-17 . So if the item costs the same as the trina you&#39;re basically spending the same costwise to make the item anyway.

The only other thing to take into consideration is the frequency of the item you&#39;re buying, which is the only reason I can see to getting trinas for an item that costs less than the trina. But if you have plenty of time to make it then I don&#39;t see the logic in wasting the extra money espeically since the upgrade isn&#39;t a HUGE difference 2 dd and some extra ac on a class that already ranges around 1300-1550 ac (I imagine you&#39;re somewhere between 1450-1480 ac anyway already if not slightly higher).

lime

im not going for +8 though Im trying to make a +9 or +10 hence the massive amount of trinas and DD+7/8s I need. It may be stupid when I could just start looking for chitin+9 with HP but Im bored and dont need anything else now except for better accessories and cristals dread shield.

Im in no rush either tbh, wont start until I have 48 trinas.