Buying warrior chitin set +8/str(no helemt plx)

This is a discussion on Buying warrior chitin set +8/str(no helemt plx) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello guys, i am here after Wais got hacked Anyways i am buying Warrior Chitins Set +8 ( but without ...
Page: 1

sophiem

Hello guys, i am here after Wais got hacked

Anyways i am buying Warrior Chitins Set +8 (but without chitin helmet).
    Buying VIA WU

anways about my account ill publish all known info about the account if i wont be able to recive it back so people could hack it and delevel and so no one else will buy it and lose money on that shit so before you buy check it out :P

KaChing

what a waiste of a char

sophiem

yeah that sucks <_< but if i wont have it then no one will.

anyways, Buying Warrior Chitin Set +8\15(without helmet)or Full Plate armor +9.
    (Buying via WU)

sophiem

up upuppupu

btw fuck u TheBlindRevolt u was realy shoked when u tought that u saw the char with thooth and and shield u tought items on him too? we had realy luck I wanted to taste the unquies on my dlw..FUCK U THEBLINDREVOLT

what happend?

sophiem

what happend?[/b]
    well remmber when dlw just up and i was talking to u ... so in the same time this fuckingrevolt made forgotten pass in msn hotmail so only he know the sq same as me and the LOCATION that i didnt know about it.. this is the 2 things u need to recive the pass to the mail.. so he did it but i didnt done with him..
    but items on DLW i had lucki wanted to taste it on my dlw lol