Buying warrior thingies

This is a discussion on Buying warrior thingies within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Got some GBs to spend so I'm "interested" in possibly buying an item or 2 for my warrior :P. And ...
Page: 1

Zblorg

Got some GBs to spend so I'm "interested" in possibly buying an item or 2 for my warrior :P. And there are certain things I'll need price check on, thanks in advance for any feedback.

Looking for:
    *Ammy of STR +1 (2x)
    *Ammy of STR +2 (if u take Ammy of STR +1 and coins for it)
    *White Dragon Necklace +2 (need glacier resist )
    *Hero's Valor +1 (again, resists ^^ mages hurt me bad )

And I need price check on:
    *Iron Necklace
    *Iron belt
    *CS +5,+6
    *Hell Breaker +8 (or at least +3 rebirth or more)

Saying all this, I'm buying with coins/Gbs mainly and +items where needed so I expect lower prices, coins are hard to get nowadays. I'll purchase those items that fit my price range so leave me what you're selling and how much either in the thread or on PM, I'll get back to you soon enough. About feedback on price checks, just tell me what u think what is worth, I dont want arguing in this thread about who is right and who is wrong, I want all info I can get.

*Ammy of STR +1 (2x)
    *White Dragon Necklace +2 (need glacier resist smile.gif)
    *Hero's Valor +1 (again, resists ^^ mages hurt me bad sad.gif)

the above items i dont know rly their prices but i saw Black dragon neck +3 in merchant for 10gb 2 weeks ago hope that might help :P

*Iron Necklace around 25gb now wait 1 or 2 week it will be 20gb ^_^
    *Iron belt 20gb now but wait a couple weeks it will go to 15gb
    *CS +5,+6 most expesnive item in game last offer some1 got for it was Iron set , warrior shell set +8 + dual Rocs so calculate that :P
    *Hell Breaker +8 (or at least +3 rebirth or more) +7 is 12~14gb now and after 1 week prolly it gonna be in merchant like Giga +7 2h LR so a +8 would be around 40gb or more but a +3 rebirth 20gb would be fair enough for it

up for Zblorg kanka ^_^

Zblorg

As always I know I can count on you to help me out here thx mate. Saw first Skelly belt +0 in merchant yesterday ^^ was . But good news for me ofc, still got some GBs left until prices go really cheap :P as u said, I'm waiting for IN to go 21GBs (ofc I'll try to get it for less :P). About CS, some time ago I almost got a +0 (would prolly try to trade for +5 or +6 ) for tota +8, Iron Belt, Murky +7, 2x ROC, WP +1 and 21GBs..but my clannie had my Murky and back then murky was 10GBs+ and I couldnt get a hold of a new one...so had to say bye bye CS cause guy wouldnt trade for other stuff.
    2 days ago I found a CS +7 for Iron set and 2xROF..but ofc ROF is impossible to get on market . Unless ur friends with babas that kill Felankor.

Besides if my GF gets her personal shield to +6, will prolly drop the search for CS and focus on babashopping my warrior :P

SOoo, still looking for:
    *Ammy of STR +1 (2x)
    *White Dragon Necklace +2 (need glacier resist )
    *Hero's Valor +1 (again, resists ^^ mages hurt me bad )
    *Dread Shield +7
    *Lycaon hammer +6

Zblorg

Seems no1 wants coins well, bumping anyway.

So far I made 2 personal shield +6, the last one was with a help from clannie, it's about luck, so good luck making it +6, and for me I like DS+7 more than CS , anyway most of these items you can find in merchant, just keep looking
    up for gg

Zblorg

Ya I made my personal shield +7 and its a beauty in PK, no need for CS really but with my GF we're stil hesitating since its hard to find a replacement for personal shield, CS is the only real thing that does the trick. Was already thinking Dread+Stone Splitter in case we fail so I just might take up your advice. About items I'm looking for, was hoping some1 here might have some of them "lying in inn" since they're not so common in merchants yet. I can find plenty of AOS +0, cant find +1 or +2. Same goes for WDN, can find plenty +0 but its too expensive to make a +2 from +0s, I preffer paying coins for the final product and not waste time.

Besides, I'm the one with GBs and more time I wait, more my coins will buy me so dont worry, I'm in no rush to get what I'm looking for