Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CantTouchTh1s HACKED!! who you wonder?

This is a discussion on CantTouchTh1s HACKED!! who you wonder? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; My name is CantTouchTh1s and a guy named Jeremy jacked me, heres his picture (NO ITS NOT ME I DONT ...
Page: 1

TapDaBong

Default CantTouchTh1s HACKED!! who you wonder?

My name is CantTouchTh1s and a guy named Jeremy jacked me, heres his picture (NO ITS NOT ME I DONT LOOK THAT FUCKING UGLY)

This gay fruitloop jacked my account cause hes the first person to pay for premium on it, so GM Saphyr told me that the person who took my account provided with the first credit card purchase information used on my account.

His ingame name is Gonna_Get_You and his real name is Jeremy, if u read this niggah u better watch out, cause im gona fucking get you back for this shit -.-'

Fadil

How old are you kid?

TapDaBong

thats not me, thats the fag who jacked me

Fadil

Sry bro,

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Mark, lm qonna mlss you, and youR Screem Shots of any ltem +8

solecutter

Default you got jacked??

sorry to heard about that buddy...... i'm online on the weekend , i'll see what we can do ok clannie........

Javier pinto zugbi

Mark is one of the best guy i found in game, loyal trustable 100%, he dont deserve this, the idiot who hacked him will burn in hell for sure. So if u buy an acount, be sure u have contact with costumer service after u pay ur premium and change ur secret questio before u put items on it, but even making that, k2 seem to believe that the first to pay premium is the owner for life, bad move.
    Lesson learned.
    i'm so pissed of and i realy hope gonna_get_u lose all, coz Mark spent time and money... and now he lost the acount he bought.
    Mark we all are with u

Dude me and gonna_get_you used to be frends but i havent seen him in a while. Cant believe he would do such a thign

TapDaBong

yea well =/ i worked my ass off for that account and i just bought a 250 dollar iron neck on it, now its all gone -.-

XxBOYxX

hahahahahahahahaha why the fuck would u waste $250 on a accerious well just paying $250 on a game OMG (cough nerd cough)

tell us where he live and any1 live near him will go burn his house h43r:

TapDaBong

well xxboyxx i dont plan on buying a ps3 for 600 bucks and games for 100 bucks each, compared to iron neck to thoes, i think iron neck is worth it, he lives in minisota or something

NearlyLVL75

XxBoyxX eats penis :blink:

XxBOYxX

i live in australia !!!!!

_ArchDevil_

Originally posted by XxBOYxX
    i live in australia !!!!!
    learn how to read carefully,if u r not scamming around alredy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast