Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

be careful market go UPPPPPPPPPP

This is a discussion on be careful market go UPPPPPPPPPP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This price increase makes no sense.. I was told that dupers are back and that is why the prices have ...
Page: 3

b0mb

This price increase makes no sense.. I was told that dupers are back and that is why the prices have gone up.. Logically, this makes no sense...
    IF dupers are back, then the market will be flooded with items. In turn, with the flooding of items, prices would drop.

Can someone please explain??????[/b]
    true but they can also dupe goldbars

Roberto

It was good organised market move, people who done this made a lot of money, price will be back till saturday, no wories :P

aeonsave

yea made alot of gb last night sham price are alrady going back down abit wish it would last a few weeks.

lekebekois

This price increase makes no sense.. I was told that dupers are back and that is why the prices have gone up.. Logically, this makes no sense...
    IF dupers are back, then the market will be flooded with items. In turn, with the flooding of items, prices would drop.

Can someone please explain??????[/b]
    OK there.. I'm not from Diez but it is obvious u need an explanation.

Dupers are mostly NOT duping items because they can get caught too easily. They tend to dupe stackable valuable items like BUS, BES and then sell them to MERCHANT, which makes the duping quite hard to find and somehow subtle to the community.

Which means that they get COINS off the NPC's and then buy LEGIT items with em.

xoxmessxox

It was good organised market move, people who done this made a lot of money, price will be back till saturday, no wories :P[/b]
    It was pretty well organized but who could have do it?
    It would take a lot of computers
    And also to organize ppl so they don't steal others' stuff
    I was think that if I coulds organize something like this I would make nice profits
    I mean I wounl't have anythin to lose
    specially if I was to find a new duping method
    Who ever did this was vere precise and must had have many contacts or a lot of computers and started and then letted other ramdom users just follow their steps
    Chain reaction wounl't take more that 2 days to cause this
    but since ppl couln't afford thing the prices are dropping again
    That guy either wanted prices to drop fast or didn't thought of a way to keep prices high

Madness...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123